Poll

What is your favorite playable character in Super Smash Bros. Melee?

Dr. Mario
Mario
Luigi
Bowser
Peach
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Captain Falcon
Ganondorf
Falco
Fox
Ness
Ice Climbers
Kirby
Samus Aran
Zelda
Sheik
Link
Young Link
Pichu
Pikachu
Jiggly-Puff
Mr. Game & Watch
Marth
Roy
Print

Author Topic: Favorite Super Smash Bros. Melee Character  (Read 22047 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2007, 10:26:27 PM »
I kick a bit with Captain Falcon, but my main man is Fox. Yo. Link is also good. And Mario.
That was a joke.

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2007, 12:51:52 AM »
Mario's my number one, but Yoshi's become a close second. Followed by Dr. Mario, naturally.
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2007, 07:22:15 AM »
Mario and Link are my best. With Mario, his moves are simple and easy to pull off (some characters have moves that miss a lot or are just too slow) and with Link, I feel protected by a long-range, powerful weapon (sword).
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2007, 09:18:49 AM »
Wow Bird Person. Ness is my "second in command" and Yoshi is my best as well! My third, fourth, fifth, and sixth in command are as follows:

Third: Gannondorf
Fourth: Marth
Fifth: Luigi
Sixth: Ice Climbers (Desynch FTW!!)

I voted for Yoshi.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2007, 11:18:22 PM »
Crazy enough to say, but my favorite character in Super Smash Bros. Melee is none other than the lovable Princess Peach.

I don't know why, but i dig her awesome dress.
I don't know if it's me, but i completely love both Mario and Peach to death. I guess i'm obsessed about both of them, huh?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2007, 10:26:46 AM »
Also, she rocks face.
(I actually heard that expression used by someone once.)
That was a joke.

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2007, 07:27:03 PM »
I'm somewhat surprised so many people favor Luigi. I thought it was just a quirk of my own. I like Luigi's fighting style, and how he's much lighter than Mario.
It's all coming clearer now. Now I'm starting to see why people favor Luigi so much. They think it's different. Everyone wants to be different. But it's ridicules. If I had a nickel for the number of times I've seen someone say that Luigi could "PWN!" Mario or something like that, then I'd have like, 2$ (I'm talking about the Nsider forums mostly). Anyway, the point is, Luigi is overrated.
"it's always the present"

« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2007, 07:43:34 PM »
Everyone wants to be different. But it's ridicules.

So it's ridiculous that someone wants to be different?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2007, 07:45:37 PM »
I mean the situation is ridiculous.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 02:32:49 PM by Shyguy92 »
"it's always the present"

Fwirt

• Now in Cherry
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2007, 09:04:50 PM »
If you want to be different, be someone that most (99%) of the people hate, like Jigglypuff!
"Say, you good at video games?  I'm not good at video games.  The last time I fired up one of my old Sega tapes it made me a waffle."

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2007, 12:48:38 PM »
I like Ness, simply because he's really the only one who I'm any good as. And I'm not even that great as him. His PK Thunder and PSI Magnet are real winners, especially against Samus n00bs who don't realize that they're refilling my health every time they blast me with Charge Beam.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2007, 11:22:55 AM »
Yeah, Ness is really good. With the right advanced techniques, I make him one of the fastest characters. I also like his extremely powerful back throw.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Sunbun

• Tapcap
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2007, 03:21:15 PM »
Mine's Yoshi, with Kirby, Luigi, and Mario close behind.

Except I suck at Melee, so none of my opinions matter.
"Sunbun is...doing whatever Sunbun does" -WarpRattler

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2007, 05:47:33 PM »
I like Link, because of his awesome down smash. I also like Marth and Roy.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2007, 02:29:23 PM »
I like Pichu
Klonoa is the best game I've played YET!!!

Print