Print

Author Topic: "Mario Sentence Association"  (Read 11815 times)

« on: June 25, 2001, 05:18:57 PM »
Ok, the Mario Word Association is getting kinda old. It's at 520 posts as of now (I posted the 500th one! VICTORY IS MINE!), so I decided to think up something new.

Here's how it goes: I'll right a word, and then the next person writes a word that could follow that one in a sentence. So for example, if I wrote the word "One", the next person could write "day" and the next person might say "Mario", until finally a sentence was formed like "One day Mario stuffed his face with lasagna". Let's just see how this works out.

The only rules are that you have to post a word with a sentence in mind. If someone wrote "I" and the next person wrote "hippopatumus", it wouldn't make sense. There's no sentence that could start with "I hippopatumus". Also, you can put a mark after the word, like a period if it's the end of the sentence, or a comma or whatever. We might even be able to write a whole story, one word at a time! Also, you can only write one word, and try to refrain from putting your signature.

Alright, let's get it started! The first word is:

It
| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2001, 05:41:11 PM »
makes
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2001, 05:54:28 PM »
no
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2001, 06:11:13 PM »
A couple of notes, Kamek:
-These never end up making sense (just a warning,) and
-The person following a word should get to add its punctuation.  It may look strange, but it's much better that way.
-Hmm.. maybe a person could be able to retroactively add adjectives to a word if they think it bland?  Sometimes people jump to nouns too quickly..

A word?  Ah, yes... It makes no... um..

It makes no real
Go Moon!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2001, 09:41:00 PM »
difference

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2001, 06:31:06 AM »
to

Zelda,Mario,great games,different prices.
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2001, 09:47:02 AM »
Luigi
Sig...

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2001, 11:23:50 AM »
if

-----------------------

-==bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ==-
Have a nice end of the world.
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2001, 11:37:25 AM »
Mario

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2001, 01:04:42 PM »
kills
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2001, 04:38:42 PM »
koopa troopas.

(time for a new scentence)
Sig...

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2001, 05:13:20 PM »
Zelda
Agustín, The Sage Of Fungus.

''Nuff Said.

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2001, 05:33:32 PM »
This seems to be working out, Fifth. Anyway, all you people out there can do some of the things Fifth said if you want, it doesn't really matter. Ok, a word:

Zelda once...
| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2001, 05:49:59 PM »
feared

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2001, 06:25:17 PM »
girls
Sig...