Print

Author Topic: "Black Friday" Deals: $30 Wario Land: Shake It!, $135 "Mario Red" DS Bundle...  (Read 8694 times)

David

• Trusts the fungus
« on: November 28, 2008, 03:52:15 AM »
Want some cheap Mario games?

* $30 Wario Land: Shake It! on Amazon.com
* $30 Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Wii) on Amazon.com
* $135 Mario Edition DS Lite with New Super Mario Bros. on Amazon.com, OR
* $136 Mario Edition DS Lite with New Super Mario Bros. at Wal-Mart/Wal-Mart.com
« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 12:46:42 AM by Deezer »
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 12:19:36 PM »
Hmm... well, buying online almost balances out the cost, but Wario Land does sound a little more appealing at that price.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 09:27:12 PM »
I agree with SB that Wario Land sounds more appealing at $30.  But I'm not willing to buy anything online unless I really have to.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2008, 09:11:17 AM »
I've heard tell that those Amazon deals were... well, I don't know if "dishonest" is the right word, but they supposedly applied only to the stores the deals were at. So if you bought offline you may not even get the deal.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2008, 12:50:45 AM »
I've heard tell that those Amazon deals were... well, I don't know if "dishonest" is the right word, but they supposedly applied only to the stores the deals were at. So if you bought offline you may not even get the deal.

I can safely say that any Amazon sales (by which I mean games sold BY Amazon) were perfectly valid.

No, that's not a stack of cardboard boxes I'm sitting on... why do you ask?
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2008, 09:15:29 AM »
Screw NSMB.  I already own a copy of that.  The Mario red DS Lite on the other hand...
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Print