Print

Author Topic: The Silly Mario Fan Theories Thread  (Read 189041 times)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #255 on: October 07, 2012, 10:02:44 AM »
Since Peach and Bowser both ended up in the Underwhere later, I think it's safe to say that's also when their marriage ended
This is an excellent sentence to read out loud.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #256 on: October 07, 2012, 01:00:01 PM »
I mentioned this question elsewhere, but are Peach and Bowser still technically wed? I mean, if their marriage was legitimate enough to release the Chaos Heart, wouldn't they have to go through a divorce?

I like to think they didn't bother with a divorce and both just don't give a [dukar].

Hotel Mario is canon and set at the end of timeline.

The Mario bros are on the onset of senility and years of poor diet, exposure to various hazards and strenuous physical efforts have taken their toll on the body. This is demonstrated by Mario's even more pronounced rotundness, everyone's awkward movement and the continuous attempts at communicating with a non-existent entity.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 01:02:24 PM by Glowsquid »

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #257 on: October 11, 2012, 09:21:13 AM »
Mario is not human, but an Italian Jumping Bean
Really, think about it.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #258 on: October 11, 2012, 11:37:10 AM »
Nah, then he'd be green and crack terrible jokes all the time.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #259 on: October 11, 2012, 11:42:11 AM »
There’s a story of a Romano-British king and a rival from somewhere in Scythia that FORESAW MARIO AND SONIC’S RIVALRY!
Read this article on King Marius of Britain and his rival Sodric, and tell me this is not the greatest fan theory ever: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marius_of_Britain.
"I'd love to tell jokes... but you'd probably just laugh at me." -- Scott Burns, the One True Voice of Bowser

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #260 on: October 11, 2012, 01:59:27 PM »
It's not the greatest fan theory ever.

What? I'm just following instructions!
It's actually kinda funny. I chuckled.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #261 on: October 11, 2012, 05:43:40 PM »
It's not the greatest fan theory ever.

What? I'm just following instructions!
It's actually kinda funny. I chuckled.

I just saw through your spoiler as I started writing this.  Thanks.
"I'd love to tell jokes... but you'd probably just laugh at me." -- Scott Burns, the One True Voice of Bowser

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #262 on: October 11, 2012, 06:13:53 PM »
I'm pretty sure Marius and Sodric are related to Dolan and Gooby.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #263 on: October 11, 2012, 09:44:15 PM »
I'm pretty sure Marius and Sodric are related to Dolan and Gooby.

Who?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #264 on: October 11, 2012, 11:08:08 PM »
Google is your friend.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #265 on: October 11, 2012, 11:13:40 PM »
No friend would introduce you to Dolan :(    (
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #266 on: October 11, 2012, 11:16:46 PM »
'nother theory:

Donkey Kong Jr. and all games featuring him have been wiped from canon as of 2006.
Much like how Yoshi's Island changed Mario's birthplace from Brooklyn to the Mushroom Kingdom and how NSMBWii made the Koopalings into Bowser's minions rather than his kids, Yoshi's Island DS effectively replaced DK Jr. with Baby DK, rendering the events of all games featuring DK Jr. non-existent. Sad, I know.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #267 on: October 11, 2012, 11:31:05 PM »
Donkey Kong Jr. became a Neo-Nazi in 2006

He started studying Nazism in school, at first "because it's interesting," but then his ideals became twisted and his ambitions destructive. The family disowned him and do not talk about him anymore.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #268 on: October 11, 2012, 11:32:12 PM »
The toads you see throughout the games (especially the Paper Mario's) are the upper levels of an elaborate trafficking scheme. They sell the heads of the kidnapped for profit

We know that Toad heads can come in multiple colors (we see red and green, among others, quite frequently in the Paper Mario games). It also explains why every single toad is so nice to the brothers all the time; without them, business wouldn't be much, and their fame helps maintain that business.

We're through the looking glass, people.
Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #269 on: October 12, 2012, 07:20:22 PM »
Another one:

Donkey Kong and his lineage are direct descendants of King Kong.
King Kong was the originator of the Kong clan.

Print