Print

Author Topic: Mario Tennis 3DS Announced (and more from Nintendo's Japanese Conference)  (Read 6142 times)

David

• Trusts the fungus
« on: September 12, 2011, 10:50:06 PM »
Nintendo held a "3DS Conference" in Japan this morning.  While many new surprises and titles were revealed, there were a few special points of interest for Mario fans.

* A new Mario Tennis is coming to the 3DS in 2012.

* Paper Mario and Luigi's Mansion 2 are both scheduled for 2012.

* Footage of Super Mario 3D Land shows Bowser and Goombas both sporting raccoon tailsl!  A variety of items, characters, and environments objects from Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, and the Super Mario Galaxy titles appear to be present as well.

* Mario Kart 7 footage reveals the return of the Waluigi Pinball track.

Video footage of the new titles is available at http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/conference2011/titlelist/index.html

Source: Nintendo 3DS Conference
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 12:13:53 AM by Deezer »
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 10:57:06 PM »
* Footage of Super Mario 3D Land appears to show Bowser with a raccoon tail.

More proof that Nintendo is drawing ideas from their comic series' and tv shows. I like. :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 10:50:06 AM »
The video footage of Paper Mario 3DS and Super Mario 3D Land look amazing! I can't wait for their release dates!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 09:42:49 AM »
Didn't they already try Mario Tennis in 3D with the Virtual Boy?
The Waluigi Pinball track returns? YES!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2011, 08:25:53 PM »
If this is an RPG like the previous handheld games, I'm totes getting it. Mario Tennis Color is one of my favorite games of all time.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Print