Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. 4 Wii U and 3DS  (Read 145177 times)

« Reply #195 on: April 15, 2014, 09:29:23 PM »
Edit: Loud Video warning
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz96eSYdFvc" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz96eSYdFvc</a>
competitiveness deconfirmed
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 05:02:20 AM by bobbysq1337 »

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #196 on: April 15, 2014, 10:15:57 PM »
The hazard-free For Glory stages would be the best idea if they were Battlefield clones instead of Final Destination ones. FD favors projectiles.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #197 on: April 16, 2014, 12:10:28 AM »
Why are walk-offs banned again?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #198 on: April 16, 2014, 03:00:55 AM »
Advanced play revolves around edgeguarding, for the most part.

Get a load of this guy. Supported by Hitler himself.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #199 on: April 16, 2014, 03:06:18 AM »
The hazard-free For Glory stages would be the best idea if they were Battlefield clones instead of Final Destination ones. FD favors projectiles.

Or, better yet, unique tourney-legal stages with different amounts of platforms at different heights, different sizes, slightly different combat dynamics, etc. No reason to have a roster full of Battlefields and Final Destinations when you can have a few Smashvilles or Lylat Cruises thrown in.

I do love how people are supporting the petition just so they can blast it...

Personally don't think I'd be using For Glory at all, I'm not that competitively minded. Give me high damage ratios and Bob-Ombs on Very High any day, thanks.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #200 on: April 16, 2014, 11:05:52 AM »
Its not a fighting game, its a Brawler with item and hazzard based strategy combat.
with many sore losers who can't win during Item Games and or on Stages with real hazzards.... It Will make online boring.
mode is not 'For Glory', it is for People that don't want to Play the real Game
I bet this guy emails Nintendo every day to try to make them C&D Project M.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #201 on: April 16, 2014, 11:30:52 PM »
Lessee:

- An entire mode based around tournament rules
- Different skins for Final Destination
- No more transforming for Sheik and Zero Suit Samus
- Solo Charizard
- A lot of emphasis on character rebalancing
- DK has a roll move
- Assorted other characters like Kirby have new or tweaked moves

If they reintroduce Wario and announce that he no longer has janky animation and a bunch of new moves, then I'll start to suspect Sakurai knows about Project M...

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #202 on: April 17, 2014, 06:06:32 PM »
Items, Stage Hazzards, etc...
Taking out the items, real stages and hazzards is not what Smash Bros is about. Its not a fighting game, its a Brawler with item and hazzard based strategy combat.
sore losers who can't win during Item Games and or on Stages with real hazzards
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #203 on: April 17, 2014, 07:31:58 PM »
That petition, BP...

and I thought tourneyfigs were lame.
Relics.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #204 on: April 17, 2014, 08:08:02 PM »
That came up when I was saying that everyone liked Melee--no one disliked it for having the potential for a tournament scene--and that Brawl trying to kill it only makes a chunk of the players upset without making another chunk any happier. Turns out I was wrong, apparently!
It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #205 on: April 20, 2014, 11:18:19 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH3QsczwIa4" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH3QsczwIa4</a>
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #206 on: April 22, 2014, 06:53:27 AM »
I really hope there's an event match where you play as a white Lucario with an orange Peach fighting against Greninja and Rosalina.

On Pyrosphere.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #207 on: April 22, 2014, 01:14:31 PM »
Or bring back Great Sea just for the occasion
It's YOUR problem!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #208 on: April 22, 2014, 09:39:32 PM »
I don't know why anyone ever thought Daisy would have a chance. She's been in exactly one actual non-spinoff game ever, and that came out before I was born. And she wasn't even in the sequel to that game. The only real legitimacy she has as a character is as Luigi's counterpart to Peach, but aside from how objectifying that view is, it also fails to realize that Luigi's true love is Peasley.

Which reminds me of that kid I saw on Miiverse the other day who was talking to Sakurai like "I know I said I wanted Fawful and Popple to be separate playable characters, but I've been thinking it over, and I think I'm mentally prepared for the possibility that they might be a team character."
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #209 on: April 22, 2014, 11:00:46 PM »
How much of Daisy's personality is shown instead of told, anyway? Real question. I mean I've never even played a game in which Daisy & Luigi is anything more than a mention in a manual or trophy description, but I know they exist as team names and such in Sluggers or whatever.
It's YOUR problem!

Print