Print

Author Topic: Super Mario World cartoon gets Collector's Edition DVD  (Read 6131 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: August 17, 2013, 03:55:17 AM »
Recently, my son has been on a Super Mario Bros. cartoon kick, so I was pretty happy to hear today that nCircle Entertaiment and DiC, which produced the show originally, have decided to release Super Mario World: The Complete Series: Collector's Edition on DVD! That's right, on October 8th, every single episode of Mario's animated adventures in the Dinosaur World can be yours for $12.99. While you can still snag online the Captain N/Super Mario World DVD that was released in 2007, this will be the first time the complete series is being released as a stand-alone 2-Disc Set. No details on what makes it a "Collector's Edition", but as I have already placed my pre-order (and you can too by clicking here), I will be sure and let you know!

Source
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 09:00:48 PM by Deezer »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 06:32:25 AM »
Huzzah! This would be potentially awesome to own! Not that Captain N was bad, but I don't want to go through his intro thing to watch the SMW cartoon. Did they have to put the intro at the beginning of every cartoon..?

At least that dvd had the option of only playing the SMW cartoons, even with the intro.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print