Print

Author Topic: Thy Dungeonman Returns... Again  (Read 28943 times)

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2014, 06:00:41 AM »
A buzzing noise is emitted. When you return to the main screen, you are a man made of bees.

What do?
>
read jitsu wa watashi wa

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2014, 02:20:11 PM »
> Allocate bees from entire left arm to right hand, make large fist, Big Buzz Punch
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2014, 11:12:04 AM »
Punch whom?
>
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2014, 03:19:57 PM »
> One of the volcano dogs
It's YOUR problem!

CrossEyed7

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2014, 06:10:18 PM »
You punch a volcano dog, stinging it over one thousand times and killing it painfully (12% of your bee-arm has died in the process as well). As you are doing so, one of the polar bears grabs the skeleton president's patellas in its mouth and runs off.

"GULLDURNIT, W!" she screams, "FETCH MY PATELLAS!"

>
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2014, 01:03:13 AM »
> Aim for the head
It's YOUR problem!

CrossEyed7

« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2014, 10:28:36 AM »
Whose head?
>

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2014, 01:15:23 PM »
> Who's head
read jitsu wa watashi wa

CrossEyed7

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2014, 10:41:53 PM »
By sheer coincidence, William Hartnell, Patrick Troughton, Jon Pertwee, Tom Baker, Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy, Paul McGann, Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant, Matt Smith, Peter Capaldi, and Julie Andrews have all just walked in. You're going to have to be more specific.

Which Who?

>

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2014, 08:26:35 AM »
> Smithy Matt
read jitsu wa watashi wa

CrossEyed7

« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2016, 10:28:09 PM »
You shoot bees at Smithy Matt's head and make it explode. The skeleton president's patellas were inside! She'll be needing those. The patellas land on Smithy Matt's anvil.

What?

>

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2016, 05:09:20 PM »
>Use patellas to bludgeon David to death
read jitsu wa watashi wa

CrossEyed7

« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2016, 06:00:22 PM »
Upon examining the patellas more closely, you see that they broke on impact with the anvil. The skeleton president has not been drinking her milk. They would not withstand an assault on the much harder bone of David Tennant's skeleton.

The Whos are closing in on you. The polar bear who put the patellas in Smithy Matt's head is waking up from its hibernation.

>
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 06:02:29 PM by CrossEyed7 »

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2016, 08:03:25 PM »
>Use forbidden technique: Big Buzz Bang
read jitsu wa watashi wa

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2016, 09:09:19 PM »
Several bees target Jon Pertwee's chest in a vertical line and pull open a hole. More bees do the same, holding open layer after layer until there is a clear path to the heart. A cloud of bees surround the heart and sting it, causing it to swell, because as you know the heart has the same properties as skin flesh and reacts to bee venom in the same way. The pulsating boils rapidly grow, as the blood organ pushes aside the lungs, pressing them into the ribs until the pressure is so great that they're squeezed through in pieces. The grotesque heart fills the ribcage, cracking it, breaking it, and finally...

BANG!

you sick *******

>
It's YOUR problem!

Print