Print

Author Topic: RPG Battles, a look back...  (Read 1545 times)

« on: March 21, 2002, 10:23:08 PM »
Wow! I have never seen an idea spring up so fast. Dark Link, father of the RPG Battle thing, posted his idea first fourteen days ago. in fourteen days, there have been tons of ppl who want to play and even two clans who have declared war on each other! The Story Boards section, which used to be mostly for stories, has now become a total warzone! There are few topics here NOT related to the battles! The only regrettalble thing is that Min-T had to go make his\her own battling thing in the General chat. However, nobody seems to be interested in it - too complicated. That is one thing that Dark Link has to him - he knows how complex to make it so that it isn't too simple, but not too complicated. I mean just plain WOW!

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2002, 10:26:48 PM »
Well jeez, I'm flattered. Yes, I'm also amazed that the idea sprung up so fast, but I love it!

I AM DARK LINK AND SOON I WILL RULE THE LAND OF HYRULE, AND THEN THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM, AND THEN THE WORLD!!!
I AM DARK LINK AND SOON I WILL RULE THE LAND OF HYRULE, AND THEN THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM, AND THEN THE WORLD!!!

Print