Print

Author Topic: Mario Fan Art  (Read 10720 times)

« on: May 29, 2000, 05:20:49 PM »
Just curious... anyone with some art suggestions that they might like me to draw sometime in the future? I've had a few projects in mind...most of them proving too difficult (The Bowser Parade,a certain disco pic and the Mario Doom illustration~Actually an old request). Anyway... I'm not saying I WILL draw the suggestions, but I might think about some of them.

-Elizabeth

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2000, 05:24:33 PM »
How about something funny? I always like to laugh.

-Yoshi348
Little Known Fact #32: "Look out, Batman, Juvinile Deliquent Man has got your pants...Holy Mario underwear, Batman!"

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2000, 01:21:52 PM »
Hey Winx, Can you draw Baby Bowser Fan Art And post them on TMK?
 ~Zootalo SSBM: 269 Trophies SMS: 120 Shines LM: 23 Gold Frames
Animal Crossing: AC Name:Jon AC Town:Jockero

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2000, 01:24:16 PM »
I can't find your "Winx's Neon Castle" place on the net, Winx. Can you give me the address? Thanx!

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2000, 05:01:55 PM »
Yoshi348:Some of my abandoned projects were sorta funny...like the Disco pic...I'm not much at being funny, but I'll try. x_x

Zootalo:Umn..I've drawn & scanned a few Mario Party Baby Bowser pics.I have drawn The actual Baby Bowser, but haven't seen fit to scan the drawings because I don't like them much.I've sent in some pics (not exactly the ones I was reffering to) to be posted recently, but they haven't been put up yet.
Also, the Neon Castle has been down for over a year, if I remember right... I started up again with the Nintendo Fan Collection a while back.( http://www.redrival.com/turtledove/K )I have the worst luck keeping my pages up and running. I might not update for a while, as I'm trying to get a better page design done.

-Elizabeth

Edited by - Winx on 5/30/00 4:08:10 PM

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2000, 01:37:27 PM »
Winx: i LIKE Baby Bowser Because He's my favorite little buddy! ^-^

Can you draw and scan a baby bowser pic without horns and with a ponytail Just like in Yoshi's Island? He's my favorite character. Maybe You can draw several pics. Can you post some up on your site? My address is zootalo@hotmail.com

CU later, Winx!

J.J. McCullough

• Groin-grabbingly Awesome
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2000, 05:01:36 PM »
hee hee, you're quite the artist, Winx.
I think you should draw Bowyer from Mario RPG, or maybe Waluigi from Mario Tennis.
---------------------

"Gravity is not only a law, it's a good idea."
"Gravity is not only a law, it's a good idea."

Print