Print

Author Topic: Fake SM64 cheats  (Read 91937 times)

« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2003, 05:03:51 PM »
Make Mario Shave

This is a code to play as Mario with no moustache!

First buy a brand new X-Box and smash it into 1,000,000,000 pieces. Now turn on your N64. Shove a whole turkey into the game slot. Now put SM64 in. A error message should come up asking why you put turkey in the game slot/. Respond by pressing BB C-up AAABBZZRRL. Your nose should now dissapear. Now the game should start. When you get to the file select screen  select file A. Now run around in circles until Mario gets dizzy and falls down. When he gets up you will no longer be able to control him. Instead you will take control of Peach. After 3 hours of doing nothing Mario will rescue you. You then must say, "Ewww! I'm not gonna kiss a greasy plumber with a greasy moustache." Mario will become very angry and go shave. When he comes back press ZZRLBBA. You will now have control of a moustache-less Mario!

Edited by - Dr. Mario on 7/1/2003 4:04:33 PM

Jman

• Score
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2003, 11:09:35 PM »
This topic's a riot! I gotta bring it back!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2003, 11:43:47 PM »
Ride naked luigi. (M rated version only)

Finish the game and go find yoshi on the roof, after he gives you all those lives and stuff, press a and b seimultaneously for exactly 24 hours withought pausing. If you do not press them twice a second this cheat will not work. After this you will be able to ride yoshi. Beat the game while riding on yoshi and at the ending screen luigi will pop out of the cake as a male stripper. He will strip naked and yoshi will look at him, vomit all of his internal orogans and bones, and die. Luigi will ask if you want an apology, select yes and press all buttons on the controler for three seconds. Luigi will now replace yoshi letting you ride him, but will never put his clothes back on.

Or is it... *shifts eyes suspiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2003, 02:07:54 AM »
Crazy Alternative Ending.

First, you have to apply these couple of conditions:

-Get all 120 Stars

-Get every single coin that exists in Bob-omb Battlefield, Whomp's Fortress, Jolly Roger Bay, and Cool, Cool Mountain.

Second, beat the third Bowser without losing your health ever. Losing health and restoring your health meter does not count. If you start fighting with Bowser with some health lost, don't worry about it as long as you don't lose any more health during battle.
You should fight with Bowser only once per chance. If you lose for some reason, hit the reset button.

Third, after Mario gets the Star from Bowser and before he flys away, quickly press the following buttons while pressing and holding the Z button: Right, B, A, B, Up, Down.
Warning: Use the D-pad for the move buttons, not the analog stick!

That's it, if you've done everything correctly, just simply leave the controller alone and watch the alternative ending.

Spoiler, do not read if you want to see the ending by yourself: The first part of the scene is like the usual ending, Mario reaches castle, Peach gets restored, Peach thanks Mario, and Peach kisses Mario.
Here comes the good part, Mario does not go 'Here we-a go!', instead the camera moves like crazy while it shows Mario doing many back-flips in the garden and going 'Yahoo!' or 'Yepiee!'. He then twists and turn, and does some more crazy acrobatic movements, in which finally slides on his knees towards Peach and cries with his eyes closed, 'Do-a it again!'

The camera zooms on Peach's face and it shows and her eyebrows actually bending to an angry impression. Her face gets closer to Mario's and says, 'No more cake for you, Mario!'

The camera instantly angles at the sun right under the drawbridge. You then hear a slap, and see Mario flying and falling down into the moat, you hear a splash, and then Mario cries, 'Mama mia!'

The credits come in normally.

In the scene after the credits, Peach is waving her finger at Mario, Mario is looking down at the ground while he's rubbing the back of his head, and the Toads are in front waving goodbye. The Lakitu leaves shaking his head.

In the very last scene, the Cake Art is still there despite what Peach said, however, listen carefully after Mario says thank you for playing his game, he says, '...But-a please play it again so I-a can-a get it again.' You then hear a slap, and Mario going, 'Ooowh!'

That's all there is, I hope you enjoy this cheat...!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

Edited by - Hope(N Forever) on 1/19/2004 6:32:28 AM

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2003, 11:20:09 AM »
To play the song "Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer"

Buy Christmas lights, ornamints and a Santa tree topper in July. Decorate N64 console like Christmas tree. Then put something you got from your Grandma for Christmas last year on console. Sit on bed in psycic power posishin and say "I use the powers within me to make my N64 play 'Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer'!" Do not play N64 until December 25. Your N64 is garenteed to play the song I said it would! Have fun!

Why does everybody torture me? Soon I will rule the world! And then you'll be sorry!!

Edited by - GiftedGirl on 12/23/2003 9:22:46 AM
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2003, 12:06:04 PM »
"A error message should come up asking why you put turkey in the game slot/."

Hahahahaha.

~Get Mario to give you his jumping ability~

-Take N64 to nearest railroad track
-Put N64 on one track and the game cartridge on the opposite side
-Wait for Amtrak to come and activate the strobe lights; be sure they alternate just 5 times before it runs over your N64!
-Send N64 and $1000 to the repair master MegaByte and let him fix it ($1000 shipping, there and back)
-Jam WaveBird into controller slot and play file B. (Be sure that TV is on a desk and you are under the desk while playing)
-Go to the doctor; slap him with trout until he says, "The skin was moist and dry."
-After he says that keeps slapping him until the doctor creates a glitch poison and injects it into Mario
-Mario will be screaming nonsense about Italian food and will say that he must give his powers away including his jumping/SSBM fighting skill.

YOU WILL NOW HAVE HIS POWERS. GO SHOE OFF AND BEAT PEOPLE UP. ENJOY!!!!!

Trainman- Train Horn Man <--- I''m with stupid.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2003, 12:36:14 PM »
Play as Paul McCartney.

Buy a used N64 and wait 3 days before playing it.  Then, turn on SM64.  Mario will greet you.  Play with his face for 3.5 days straight without stopping.  Then, take your N64 and chuck it into a tree.  Leave it there through the 4 seasons, Spring, Summer, and the other two.

You must leave it there every day of all 4 seasons, or your n64 will never work again.

Retrieve your N64 after the required time.  Shove a slice of lunch meat in your CD player.  Pull it out after 3 years.  Then, tape it to SM64.

Insert SM64 into N64 and turn it on, while at the exact same time, pressing play on any Paul McCartney album.  Paul will show up at your house and tell Mario to move it!  Mario leaves, and Sir Paul jumps into your game. When Paul looks at you, eat the 3 year old slice of lunch meat.  Congrats!  You can now play as Paul McCartney!    

And now you know, the rest of the story.

« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2003, 09:17:33 PM »
I can't get any of these codes to work!!! I did everything right.

Or is it... *shifts eyes suspiciously*

« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2004, 08:28:33 PM »
s*u*y daughter

go to the store and steel every xbox and ps2 (they are not worth paying anything for) the turn on your n64 with sm64 in it when mario's head comes up on the screen start smashing the ps2's and xbox's mario will say "yippie nintendo is still the best" then you will hear a scream press a and every time you take a step you will hear a moan of pleasure go to princess toadstool's bedroom and you will see 2 people having a naughty behind the curtain walk through the curtain and mario will say "shame on you luigi and peach i thought you were my girlfriend" then mario will join in press a 500 times in 20 seconds and the screen will say 3 months later and peach will be a litthe fatter then mario will say "wo peach you-a look pregnant" peach will reply "yeah i am" then the screen will go peach is now due in 3 months now the screen chages from day to night at the same rate it dose in ledgend of zelda occarnia of time and every morning peach will get up go to the bathroom and throw up eventually the screen will say peach is now due.and mario will have to drive her to the hospital after she has the baby the screen says ten years later and you will b able to control the baby she only has one attack, the wall kick and long jump her attack can kill bowser easly just press b and she will remove her top and the enimies looking will explode but with bowser he holds out his hands and charges at you if your quick enough moove out the way and he will charge into a bomb but if he catches you he will rape you untill you die oh and this cheat only works in the r rated virsion

has anyone met my pal roshi hes a gray yoshi just stay on his good side or he''ll spit rocks at you untill you die
if mario went on a diet and stopped hen he was as thin as luigi wouls we have to call him marigi

« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2004, 10:00:38 PM »
Ok, that one worked. Thanks.

Bigger nose:

Win with all 120 stars, erase the file you won with, and start over. When you get to the 119th star of the new file, drink cleaning solutions such as windex or antibacterial soap from under the sink, repeat untill chronic, permanent brain damage is suffered, try NOT to kill yourself while doing so.By the time they have put padding on all of the sharp corners and duck taped a helmet to your head, mario will be asleep on the screen. Shove the player two controller 12 inches up your rectum with a sharp stick, then lick a cactus. Go outside with your toung sticking out and sit on some newspaper untill a rich person feels sorry for you and gives you thirty dollars. Sell your old tv and use the money plus your thirty dollars to buy a slightly bigger tv set. Everything will be slightly bigger on the bigger screen, including Mario's nose.

Or is it?... *shifts eyes supiciously*

Jman

• Score
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2004, 09:59:32 AM »
Play as Sonic the hedgehog

Take your n64 and ram a Sega Genesis Sonic the hedgehog 2 game in the slot.  There will be a self destruct warning, but this is normal.  Your n64 will actually show Sonic on the screen.  Next, take all the eggs shells in the world (representing Robotnik)  and cram them down saddam Hussein's throat.  Saddam will become Robotnik in real life.  And at the start of your game, there will be choices like on Pokemon, naming your character and villain.  Call your hero Gohedgeh eht cinos, and your villain namgge.  Now, you can play as Sonic.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2004, 01:23:21 PM »
Evil mario.
press the hidden 'E" button 10,000,000,000 times in one minute.  Then, write a story about Mario turning evil.  The story must span approximately 39.2 chapters.  Next, cram the story into your n64 slot.  If a big picture of Mario wearing a Bowser suit covers up your screen, sit and wait.  You cannot go to the bathroom during these 6 hours, or you must start all over again with a brand new n64, trashing your old one.  You also must write a new story, having none of the same plot involved.
If you are able to sit still for 6 hours, Mario will turn evil, and you play as Bowser trying to stop him.
However, if you can't, Mario will come out of the screen and shoot your n64, ruining SM64 in the process.  Then, you two will get into a scrum.  If you kill Mario, all Mario games will disappear forever.
If Mario kills you, you're dead, and can never play the Mario games again.  So you're pretty much screwed either way.

« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2004, 06:15:12 PM »
Mario Flips you the Bird: Play as Waluigi

First start up SM64. When Mario's head comes up play with his nose for exactly 72 hours straight. Now press start and start a new game. When you first gain control of Maroi he'll notice that his nose is bent out of shape. He will than flip you the bird. Thus corrupting his image. Shiggy will then run onto the screen and kill Mario. Waluigi will then jump out of a bush. You can now play as Waluigi.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2004, 06:30:31 PM »
Play any music you want on SM64.

First, find one of the first cartriges of SM64 ever made.  If you can't, take your CD or MP3  portable player and somehow jam it into the slot.  Then, stick SM64 in your stereo, and attach your stereo to your n64.  Then, all of the music on your selected disk will record onto SM64.  Unfortunately, this is not saved, but that means you can put different music on SM64 every time you can play it.  WARNING:  Only works 68 times.  On the 69th time, your n64 will explode, destroying your stereo, and your CD player.

I''m a rube, you''re a rube, we''re all rubes on this twisted Earth.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2004, 06:31:10 PM »
To download the N64 emulator and Mario 64 rom containing the "Play as Luigi" cheat press Ctrl "U" and Enter.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print