Print

Author Topic: Ever wanted to be an actor?  (Read 29474 times)

« Reply #75 on: June 06, 2003, 09:15:49 PM »
Luigi said,"Now I'll have to call the one and only person who could do this. Yo-da! He drinks Coco Co-La!"
Yoda came, used the force, gaged all the troops, and spit coco cola(did I spell that right) at the reginerator machine, making electricity go through it and destroying it.
Hey, wasn't this supposed to be a picnic with Peach? Who was the idiot who made Bowser come way at the beginning to screw everything up?
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2003, 09:24:59 PM »
Smithy secretly had that machine just for show...the real one was hidden hundreds of feet underground.The troops easily subdued the evil spirit Jon and threatend to shove him into a bottle, and cork it if he ever misspelled Coca-Cola or brought any non Mario characters into the storyline again...;P

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2003, 09:30:13 PM »
Suddenly Luigi bursted out laughing.
"Why is there all this fighting? If it would be anyone, it should be Peach! She hasn't been doing anything for like a century or however old Yoda is.
(Oh, and Marionut, Yoda was actually a character that Sapphira allowed us to use. I just wanted DBZ to come in because my Mario Story has DBZ qualities in it and I just like that show. I won't do it again. And I'M NOT EVIL! Whenever I go BWAHAHAHAHAHA is when I'm evil-that one there doesn't count. Besides, you're evil! You have all the evil people!
*I took your characters evil laugh. Bowser laughs like my laugh.

« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2003, 09:43:39 PM »
(I only called you an evil spirit because thats what CW characterized you as...and if theres nothing more than I hate its when Non-mario characters show up in Mario storys..thats probably also why I hate SSB and SSBM)

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #79 on: June 06, 2003, 09:46:08 PM »
I see.
I'll get CW back for calling me 'evil'.
I'm only 'evil' when I do my laugh.

« Reply #80 on: June 07, 2003, 10:31:53 PM »
Hey, wait! I only chose DBZ characters because Dr. Mario got away with Homer Simpson!

« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2003, 12:30:38 PM »
Then Dr. Mario shoved a gigantic Megavitmin down jon's throat.

« Reply #82 on: June 09, 2003, 04:47:23 PM »
Then jon turned in to METAL JON!!!!!
He went over to Dr. Mario and punched him in the face with a powerful punch!

« Reply #83 on: June 11, 2003, 06:25:26 PM »
I wanna be Kirby, Gumby and, umm..., thinking, Bomberman!

If you realy want to go somewhere where everyone knows your name, why don''t you wear a hat with your name on it?

« Reply #84 on: June 11, 2003, 06:28:26 PM »
then kirby sucked up metal jon and turned to Metal Kirby!  The Gumby was all, GUMBYISH

If you realy want to go somewhere where everyone knows your name, why don''t you wear a hat with your name on it?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #85 on: June 12, 2003, 04:17:28 PM »
Then another Kirby came and ate Kirby.  Whispy the tree was laughing.  But then metal jon said "Put a cork in it ya stupid tree!"  Then Kirby took a chainsaw and cut Whispy into lumber for his new house.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 10:31:53 PM by Jman »
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #86 on: June 18, 2003, 11:09:40 AM »
Kirby was asleep in his new house.  He had recently built it out of Whispy's body.  Suddenly...

I''m a Mario rube!

« Reply #87 on: June 18, 2003, 12:39:32 PM »
metal jon came and gave Kirby some Bubblicious bubble gum. It tasted good, and then we blew bubbles and they popped all over everyone who hates this sentence...

« Reply #88 on: July 09, 2003, 01:53:11 PM »
Then Dr. Mario recovered after being puched days ago. Then he went to Homer Simpson's house and ate all of his doughnuts. This angred Homer. Then Homer turned into the Hulk!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2003, 09:17:17 PM »
Then Jman revived this topic.

<P>Then the Fonz (my second character)walked in.

The master of multiplayer Mario games: You''re looking at him right now!

Print