Print

Author Topic: virtual boy  (Read 11986 times)

« on: June 03, 2003, 10:06:42 PM »
Does anybody know where I can purchase a virtual boy and wario land VB?

"elmo knows where you live"
"elmo knows where you live"

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2003, 10:24:14 PM »
Ebay!!!?

"Barney knows where YOU live."
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2003, 10:58:49 AM »
Yeah, E-bay's the place.

Hey, I like Elmo!!

Well, maybe not.
 n/a

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2003, 08:31:03 PM »
Oscar the Grouch knows where ALL of YOU live! BWAHAHAH!
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2003, 08:33:01 PM »
Actually, ELMO KNOWS WHERE YOU LIVE!! Muhuhuhahahaha...*cough*cough*...hahaha...*cough*

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2003, 07:22:13 AM »
and Marionut#1 knows where Sapphira lives!
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha*cough* *hack*

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2003, 07:26:37 AM »
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!! Quit scaring me like that! You're probably gonna haunt me with that the rest of my life, aren't you!? ...At least while we're both on these boards, anyway. If I see any suspicious stuff in the mail...

--------------------
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2003, 07:36:36 AM »
Like what? Oh you mean that letter bomb er I mean package I sent you yesterday...heh heh...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2003, 07:59:04 AM »
Muuhuhahahahaha!! I know where you live, too!!!  ...To scare you a little, you're dad's initials are RR. And you live in <edit: censored for Lizard Dude's narrowing down ;P>___ in the state of M___

Hahahahaha!! That's right! My psychic powers are at it again!! You can never get past me! NEVER!!! Bwahahahahaha*cough*cough*hahahaha...!!

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 6/21/2003 9:32:50 AM

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2003, 08:09:07 AM »
how did you guess that my dads name was Rail Road? ya your right I do live in someplace in the state of Missippi. Ya I know how you got that info to....off my email and on a Yahoo People search...ya dont scare me!! so Bwahahahah right back at ya! heres a chalenge for you Phsycic ability...give me my Moms Initials...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 6/21/2003 10:28:48 AM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2003, 08:17:34 AM »
How do you know my dads initials arent ER?
bah what good does it do that I know your address anyway? unless of course you want to become pen pals or something...or of course if Im passing through NC..... ;~P

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - marionut#1 on 6/5/2003 7:42:09 AM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2003, 11:51:31 AM »
Your mom's first name is L___a. I *told* you I have psychic powers. ;P

--------------------

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2003, 10:34:33 AM »
Okay, I edited the letter your town name starts with so it won't give LD a dead givaway. ;P

--------------------

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2003, 11:28:16 AM »
how did you find that out Sapph?

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2003, 11:31:19 AM »
Er.. Didn't you say you already knew?

"Ya I know how you got that info to....off my email and on a Yahoo People search...ya dont scare me"

EDIT: Oh, I see. You meant your parent's names. My mistake.

Edited by - Black Mage on 6/21/2003 10:33:22 AM

« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2003, 11:34:10 AM »
Oh..I think I know how you found out the name...Ill try it in a sec here...Oh and to scare you Sapph..I might be in YOUR state next year...mom has a buisness trip and I might be in your area....heh heh...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2003, 11:44:53 AM »
Uh oh... *gulp*
Hey, if you *STILL* don't believe *I'm* psychic, tell *ME* *MY* mom's name. ;P

--------------------

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2003, 12:01:25 PM »
heh heh...dont worry Ill call before I drop in..heh heh...Ill find out your moms name...soon *snicker* *evil laugh*

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2003, 12:03:03 PM »
Er.. I don't think it'd be all that hard to find out. Especially using those Background Check things online.

In fact, I'll prove it to you. ;D

Debra.

Of course, if I'm wrong, that'll look pretty stupid. XD

I easily found both of my Parent's names simply but putting in my Last Name, but then, I knew what I was looking for. ;D

Edited by - Black Mage on 6/21/2003 11:22:07 AM

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2003, 12:48:14 PM »
I actually thought of that name before I found out...
It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 6/21/2003 11:48:54 AM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2003, 03:13:41 PM »
Yeah, that's my mom's name, but she goes by Debbie. Freaky.

--------------------

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2003, 03:52:09 PM »
As I said, it's not difficult to find out.

But, I hardly think it's fair that I know such things about you, and MarioNut, while you both know nothing about me. Hm, well, yes, I'll share my information with you guys.

[Has been seen by those who needed to see it, if you really must know, just ask. ;D]

Now, I think we're all caught up. ;P

Edited by - Black Mage on 6/21/2003 5:21:04 PM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2003, 03:57:40 PM »
Heheh... You know, I think we three are the ones who know where each other live--names, address, everything--that only have met via here.

--------------------

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2003, 06:01:49 PM »
Hmm whats even more freaky is that, well on the 27th we are gonna be leaving for Missouri. On our first day we hope to make it to Kansas...were drving all the way...one reason I hoped to get my licence..and I know that CW lives in Kansas somewhere...be funny if I met him....:) Well I guess if I see a 16 year old kid with 3ft long hair walking around....Heh all this Time I thought you lived In  New York City BM...guess I was wrong...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 6/21/2003 5:03:28 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2003, 06:14:41 PM »
Hey wouldnt it be fun if all 5 of the members of Club '86 could meet in real life...hmm...well if at one point we all just happen to be in the same state...maybe we can work somethings out...;)

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2003, 06:23:26 PM »
 I get that a lot. Whenever you tell someone you live in New York, you always get: "Wow, what's it like to live in the Big Apple?" or general questions about the city.

But nope, I live in a "small-ish" village. Life's funny that way, sometimes.

« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2003, 06:27:26 PM »
Ya, I suppose that New York City is the first place you think of when somebody mentions they live in NY...My Uncle actually visited Warsaw..last year I think it was...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2003, 06:50:55 PM »
I'm sure he was impressed by the, uh, lack of activity.

Or maybe even all of the people who just love to sit out on Main Street all day.

Or even those people who drive around our circular park for hours on end, you know, because it's cool.

Yes, Warsaw is quite the happening place.

Edited by - Black Mage on 6/21/2003 5:52:36 PM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2003, 07:49:08 PM »
Marionut, CW lives in Oklahoma, not Kansas. lol!

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2003, 08:59:10 PM »
Heh. I was about to say that.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2003, 09:09:41 PM »
lol.

"Whenever you tell someone you live in New York, you always get: "Wow, what's it like to live in the Big Apple?" or general questions about the city."
--I know what you mean. I got the same sort of thing when I lived in Cali. Everyone assumes you either: A) live next to a celebrity, B) Are a surfer bum / valley girl, or C) Are gay.
Those are just the Hollywood/LA/San Fran sterotypes. My town (a suburb of Sacramento) was pretty normal and standard. Everyone always asks, "Oh, how was it moving to such a different place!" Meh, ironically, it's pretty much the same culture here in NC. The only thing different is the weather and more TREES! Makes me wanna take an ax and go on a chopping spree (like I did on my non-serious AC file)! Actually, the trees make it pretty here, but for crying out loud, it's hard to see the most of sky at once!

--------------------

« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2003, 09:10:02 PM »
*slaps forehead* Do'h
Really I guess we will be passing through Oklahoma, but our first stop is in Kansas...Ill be looking out the window for a kid with 3ft long hair..Shouldnt be to hard to spot...unless thats the current fashion...LOL...
It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 6/21/2003 8:14:12 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2003, 09:18:09 PM »
Most people are too scared to grow their hair.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2003, 09:30:18 PM »
You mean most *guys*?

When I was 11 I tried growing out my hair--and my bangs--but it got so annoying that I always wore it up in a hair clip. Near the end of the school year, I got fed up with it (it reach probably the middle of my back) and got it cut (a little longer than shoulder length). At least my bangs had completely grown out by then.

I LOVED my hair after that. I've pretty much kept the same style up until this March, when I got it layered. Now I REALLY love it. ^_^ Oh yeah, and I also have "semi"-bangs now, in which I cut (past and present tense) myself. They're thin enough that they're barely noticeable and I can easily spray them back. I think my hair actually looks better since I did that to 'em.

...Sorry, I'm rambling... *grins innocently*

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2003, 09:42:45 PM »
No, most people.
That was a joke.

Print