Print

Author Topic: GCN outselling PS2 by 20 percent!!!!!  (Read 4787 times)

« on: October 18, 2003, 11:35:02 PM »
In a statement, Nintendo cited figures that had the Cube outselling Sony's PlayStation 2 by a solid 20 percent during the week of October 4. The spread was even wider for Microsoft's Xbox--GameCube sales surpassed Xbox sales by a whopping 145 percent. Unfortunately, hard sales numbers won't be available until the next Toy Retail Sales Tracking Service (TRSTS) report. I'm going to play some GCN now. Bye!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2003, 01:34:34 AM »
145%?!?! WOW! Well, actually, I'm not surprised. Look at Killa of PS2's sig.

Yeah, you should see how bad the N-Gage sucks. Only 500 units have been sold and GBA outsold by a ratio of 30:1

the secind rurel of suces:
 Never hire uvg to be your lawyer and speak for you...
the thurd rurel of suces: Never let uvg write reviews for your site...
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2003, 06:48:34 AM »
Well, ofcoarse N-Gage sucks. Have you seen the reviews for it in GameNOW and EGM?

---------------------------------------------

Super Mario Moonshine. HA HA!
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2003, 10:33:05 AM »
Sure have. That's where I got the ratios and this many sold info.

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2003, 01:43:20 PM »
Well of course GCN sold out PS2!People have finally realized that gaming is NOT about killing and violence and all about that other bull.Also consider the fact that my signature is true.

Hey everyone,PS2 SUCKS![Notice the capital "S" in PS2 SUCKS because PS2 SUCKS!Also notice the capital letters in PS2 SUCKS!because PS2 SUCKS!!!

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2003, 11:59:07 PM »
No it's not. PS2 is awesome. There is nothing wrong with the PS2. It's just as compact as GCN except there's music and DVD. Violent games and non violent games both rock.

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2003, 02:45:38 AM »
You forget that there's an alternative GameCube sold exclusivley in Japan called 'Panasonic's Q-Cube', that machine too has DVD and other features...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2003, 05:53:25 AM »
Yeah but you see that's just a ripoff of the GameCube. Go to its site it doesn't say Nintendo anywhere on the bloody colsole.

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2003, 05:23:21 PM »
No, Killa of PS2 is right. PS2 sucks. I never thought I'd find someone who hated PS2 as much as I did. But he said what I wanted to say: Gaming is NOT about killing and violence and all about that other bull. By the way, where is GC outselling PS2, US or Japan?

Bumper Stickers I''ve Read: Age Is a Very High Price to Pay for Maturity

Edited by - nintendofreak on 10/20/2003 4:28:37 PM

Deezer was here.

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2003, 06:06:03 PM »
Once all the Final Fantasy games start being made for Gamecube(2) I will find no use for a PS2(or 3)
No, really, I did get SMA4 six days early.

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2003, 08:24:43 PM »
Trust me, they won't. And nintendofreak is prejudiced like KIlla.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2003, 08:37:13 PM »
Actually Stealth Link, they will be coming to the "N5." So will the GTA series and possibly Halo. So we will have a attracted younger and older people to the Nintendo side.

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2003, 08:40:06 PM »
Okay I've been away from video games and my coputer for so long. What the crap is N5?

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2003, 08:41:51 PM »
Halo on a nintendo system? Microsoft making games for Nintendo's 3-D system? What's next Sony making games for Nintendo?

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2003, 01:44:07 PM »
Well nintendofreak, GC outsold PS2 in Japan. But that was due to the release of "Tales of Symphonia", the tales series is extremly popular in Japan.

But seriously, PS2 doesn't suck, neither do XBOX and GC. They are all high quality systems. Sony deserves more respect for all they've done to the gaming.

grrxzzz
 grrxzzz

Print