Print

Author Topic: "Mamma-mia! It's-a me, Mario!"  (Read 2866 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: February 27, 2004, 06:13:08 PM »
How many of you can do a good impersonation of Mario's voice? How many other Nintendo character voices can you do?

I can do the voices of Mario, Luigi, Wario, and Bowser (I made up my own voice for Bowser--kind of growly and horse).

============================================
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2004, 06:17:31 PM »
Bowser allready has a voice, and I find myself almost kinda good at saying Mama Mia in mario's voice, and I can talk like a goomba pretty well...

Those who do nothing to die are doomed to a lengthend life. Or are they?... (*shifts eyes suspiciously*)
Let me away from this boulder!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2004, 06:24:48 PM »
I can do two Mario voices very well -- Mario and Yoshi (YS version, not YI version).

I can also do Luigi somewhat. There was a minor character in a Mario game I could do better than any of those, but I forgot which one for some reason.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2004, 06:45:48 PM »
I can do a smashing impersonation of Peach.
200 characters and nothing to say.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2004, 08:47:17 PM »
I can do Mario and Luigi fairly well (my friend and I have oodles of inside jokes in which we act out the parts,) along with a decent Wario, Waluigi, and Yoshi.  I also use Pianta lines in my daily vocabulary (Maga-muh, muh hummah-muh!)

Go Moon!

Go Moon!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2004, 09:19:09 PM »
I can sound PERFECTLY like Yoshi, and can do Daisy and Peach very well. I'm also good at Toad and Toadette...although she sounds like a cross between Toad and Peach...heh.  Sapphira = next Jen Taylor? XD

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2004, 11:00:29 PM »
Hehahehah

I can do Mario and Luigi pretty well. Sometimes I can do other voices.

The Andorian Mining Consortium runs from no one.
That was a joke.

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2004, 11:22:12 PM »
Hoi!
I think I could do a pretty good job of doing Mario's voice, in fact, I'm planning to make a Super Mario Flash movie with me as Mario's voice...

I could almost make out Peach's voice, as in the voice being acted by Leslie Swan...

By the way, on the official side, who'd replace Charles Martinet if he no longer existed with us?

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2004, 01:21:06 AM »
I can do Waluigi's, Baby Luigi's and Wario's MK:DD!! voices.
Deezer was here.

Print