Print

Author Topic: Supporting Facts and Opinions for "Mario vs. Pokémon: The Mascot War"  (Read 6400 times)

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2004, 08:17:27 PM »
Don't worry, GiftedGirl, it's not dying. It's only...going to sleep.

''Procrastinate now. Don''t put it off.'' -Ellen Degeneres
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2004, 03:31:15 PM »
I just read on TV Tome that Pokémon has been renewed for three more dubbed seasons!

"Now go home and eat some vegetables! Dr. Mario’s orders!" -Super Mario World, King Scoopa Koopa (DIC, 1991)

A

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2011, 02:39:35 PM »
I think it is now safe to say that Pokémon did not die in 2004. Hell, at this point, half the show's audience was born after the show debuted.

Oshawott is adorable.

I've only seen one episode of Pokemen, after reading about it in a thread here, and thought it sucked. I saw some other shows with similar drawing styles, and found out that "anime" sucks in general. I never knew that there was a bigtime craze for these things with poke as a prefix, and therfore cannot add to this conversation about how the craze may or may not continue.
This is my favorite post.
"I was going to post and say "I have one of those!" because I recognized the hair immediately, but then the rest of the pic loaded and I nearly spit my drink out."
1-800-COLLECT: SAVE A BUCK OR TWO!!

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2011, 04:50:24 PM »
Please look at when the last post was made. I doubt most of the members who posted on this topic still frequent these forums; this in turn makes your post rather meaningless. As a result, I will lock this thread.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Print