Print

Author Topic: Computer, HTML, C++, Flash, Game, and other Programming books for sale  (Read 3408 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: September 23, 2006, 08:38:21 PM »
I have a lot of programming and markup books to get rid of.  C, C++, HTML, XHTML, JavaScript, Webpage design, Game Programming, DarkBASIC, Flash, etc.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll tell specific titles.  If no one replies I'll probably sell them to the book store on Tueday when I go to get M vs. DK. 
« Last Edit: September 23, 2006, 11:40:39 PM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2006, 11:43:11 PM »
Rats, I could definitely use some of those, but I can't buy any of them until next year this date, probably.

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2006, 01:03:50 PM »
I'd love some of those.  I would likely take the C++, JavaScript, Webpage design, Game Programming, and Flash, but I would also like to know any others you happen to be selling. 
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

Print