Print

Author Topic: WarioWare: Smooth Moves released in US  (Read 10669 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2007, 08:19:18 PM »
Well, a lot of the multiplayer games in WWSM use a single controller that's handed off.

Yeah, I know, but I'd like to get another controller for other Wii games, as well, like Excite Truck
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2007, 12:24:27 PM »
Excite Truck's versus probably works a whole lot better for widescreen than 4:3. It splits the screen into tall halves on my not-a-widescreen television, and that makes it somewhat difficult. I was able to get used to it, somewhat, but I still didn't have much peripheral vision.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2007, 10:52:59 PM »
I managed to procure a copy of it today. I rather enjoyed the implementation of Star Fox in 9-Volt's boss stage, though I was sad that I could not do a barrel roll.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2007, 11:45:21 AM »
I got a copy of it a day ago, but didn't get a chance to play it until today. Lemme tell ya, it rocks. :D

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2007, 10:52:46 AM »
Definitely a fun time! When I really get into this game, I start dancing with the between level tunes.
I like Dribble and Spitz's level the best, but that's just for the song.
9-volt rocks the most.
Hey, wazzap? It's the Phred-guy! Isn't that nifty?

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2007, 01:26:05 PM »
Haha, yeah. It's impossible not to dance with the between level tunes.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2007, 02:06:39 PM »
I finally picked up my reserved copy last Saturday. I must say, it's a great game and all, but I like the handheld versions much more. They're much more convenient and have better replay value, I think, since you can play them just about whenever you want to.
I still don't regret picking up Smooth Moves, though.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2007, 06:43:14 PM »
I'd have to disagree with you there... From my point of view it's Smooth Moves > Twisted! > Touched! > Mega Party Game$! > Mega Microgame$!
However, it's also Elevator Elephants > Elevator Bears > Elevator Pigs > Elevator Monkeys. Either way, Smooth Moves pwns.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2007, 06:48:24 PM by Bird Person »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2007, 07:44:55 PM »
Touched is actually my personal favorite of the lot. Smooth Moves comes in at a close second.

Print