Print

Author Topic: New Super Luigi U coin challenge issued by game director  (Read 7654 times)

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« on: July 26, 2013, 12:18:26 PM »
A New Super Luigi U coin challenge was posted in the New Super Mario Bros. U Developers' Room community on Miiverse. The game's director, Masataka Takemoto, is inviting players to post screenshots of their final game coin totals to the thread. The twist? He wants to see the lowest number of coins people can collect while also completing the game. The challenge is open until August 18, but there's no word on a prize. Takemoto's record is 191 coins. Can you do better?

Link: Miiverse

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 12:52:25 PM »
I'll try it. I do know the shortest route to Bowser, it's 17 goals long... let's get it on
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 02:56:13 PM »
I did it!

I seem to be the first to have done so, unless there are other posts for other regions!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 07:26:45 PM »
I did it!

I seem to be the first to have done so, unless there are other posts for other regions!
Good to  see that you are good in this game

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2013, 07:29:26 PM »
AT LEAST!..Luigi Fans and well, the character (Luigi) should be very happy because  he need it to have his proper game  that have a big adventure, not only Luigi Mansion, so it´s good   for me

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2013, 08:12:37 PM »
Why? Mario is Missing was more than satisfactory.

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2014, 03:39:27 AM »
I got 191 the exact same as Masataka Takemoto.

How strange.

Print