Print

Author Topic: Goriest Game  (Read 12713 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2006, 08:45:45 AM »
Hey, Dead Rising's practically THE reason to buy a 360! I mean, it's hard, and repetitive, but still a classic.
every

« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2006, 03:39:13 PM »
Goriest game? Well, with the right MODs, Call of Duty 2 is the goriest game ever made. I know, I've owned some mods that make the game extra-bloody. I got shot, and blood just spurted everywhere. About 250 units of blood.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2006, 08:42:43 AM »
The goriest game (and possibly the only gorey sp? game) I've ever played was Resident Evil 4.  I don't think it would be the goriest out there, though, cause the gore didn't really bother me.  Just grossed me out a little.  In fact, I found it kind of funny when  a vilager's head would explode.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2006, 03:46:20 PM »
What amuses me greatly is that the U.S. version of RE4 is actually the uncut edition, with the decapitations. In the Japanese version, getting attacked by a chainsaw guy will slice off part of your head (sounds gory, but it isn't) instead of taking it clean off in a realistic manner, and there are no exploding heads to speak of. An interesting case of reverse-censorship there.
every

AbercrombieBaseball

• FitchPitch
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2006, 11:50:30 PM »
I was at a friend's house in fifth grade and he was playing this game where you shot people, I think it was called Golden Eye. Looked pretty bloody to me.

I hate shooter games period.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2006, 12:16:52 PM »
I was at a friend's house in fifth grade and he was playing this game where you shot people, I think it was called Golden Eye. Looked pretty bloody to me.

I hate shooter games period.

There's no blood in Goldeneye. I checked.

PS: The game is based on the James Bond movie of the same name and was critically acclaimed for redefining the first-person shooter.

« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2006, 04:19:36 PM »
Alien vs. Predator 2 for PC is a VERY gory game.  When you start off as an alien, you actually have to eat your way out of this guy's stomach.
I only watch [adult swim]

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2006, 04:55:26 PM »
*pukes*
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2006, 04:54:31 PM »
I played AVP 2, and the part where you burst out of the guy isn't playable; and you don't eat your way out, you sort of burst out...you know, like in the Alien movies. Of course, the sequence was pretty gory, but I like to go into pointless detail like that.

Of course, if Thrill Kill were to have come out, it would've been the goriest, what with the lewd acts with midgets on stilts, etc. I just love bringing up Thrill Kill; it's very weird, even to me.
every

« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2006, 05:55:05 PM »
There is one part in Metal Gear Solid that is kinda gory: Grey Fox is now a cyborg ninja thing, and with his sword and stealth skills, cuts through a whole line of spooked soliders. Blood just went everywhere.

In MGS2, a character named Vamp did the same thing, although instead of cutting one soilder in half (Grey Fox did this), he slits his throat. Blood went everywhere.

In MGS3, there is a secret in the game, starring some dude with hook swords. In the "game," you just.............cut up zombies. Blood is everywhere............Again.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 06:52:59 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2006, 06:03:45 PM »
Oh yes the "cutting dudes in half" scene. I remember that one...

« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2006, 08:29:47 PM »
Dude, now I want to play Metal Gear so bad. I'll see you guys later.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2006, 06:09:42 PM »
Wolfenstein 3D is the goriest game! At least, ESRB seems to think so, giving it a M rating, haha.

« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2006, 06:36:28 PM »
I played AVP 2, and the part where you burst out of the guy isn't playable; and you don't eat your way out, you sort of burst out...you know, like in the Alien movies. Of course, the sequence was pretty gory, but I like to go into pointless detail like that.

Of course, if Thrill Kill were to have come out, it would've been the goriest, what with the lewd acts with midgets on stilts, etc. I just love bringing up Thrill Kill; it's very weird, even to me.

Ummm, I wonder how many versions they made of AVP2, because the one I played you did get to play while you were in his stomach.
I only watch [adult swim]

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2006, 07:06:23 PM »
Wolfenstein 3D is the goriest game! At least, ESRB seems to think so, giving it a M rating, haha.
Uh, there are a lot of M games.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Print