Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1704306 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7590 on: August 16, 2011, 06:48:18 PM »
People with Toxoplasmosis make terrible drivers. 

http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2334/9/72
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #7591 on: August 22, 2011, 09:06:54 PM »
Aaaaaah do not want to go to college
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #7592 on: August 22, 2011, 09:25:10 PM »
You should have put that on your application.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #7593 on: August 25, 2011, 07:33:26 AM »
Uni starts Monday and my sleeping schedule is screwed.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #7594 on: August 27, 2011, 07:39:33 PM »
I had to move upstate to my uncle's house for the weekend until hurricane Irene passes by. I just hope everything will be okay.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #7595 on: August 27, 2011, 09:42:25 PM »
I had to move upstate
Are you from New York?
Last I checked, it's supposed to be somewhere between a category 1 hurricane and a tropical storm by the time it hits NY, so I guess that's not too bad, but at the same time, it's still a freakin' hurricane. I'm further north and inland than NYC, so I'm hoping it won't be too terrible by the time it gets here. I think I'll probably have to cancel all my plans for tomorrow and just stay inside all day though.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #7596 on: August 28, 2011, 10:24:47 AM »
Yes, I'm from Long Island, so I had to evacuate. Up here it's just a little storm but in my hometown the streets are flooded and there's no power.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #7597 on: August 28, 2011, 03:04:08 PM »
We've been getting some strongs winds all day, but nothing else.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #7598 on: August 28, 2011, 05:53:32 PM »
The storm was quite a bit of a disappointment here in the Albany area. I was hoping for at least some strong wind, but all we got was rain all day (not much more than usual for this area) and a tiny little bit of thunder.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #7599 on: August 28, 2011, 06:22:47 PM »
Yeah, I was hoping it would kill my neighbours and cause millions of dollars in property damage.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 02:36:46 PM by Weegee »

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #7600 on: August 29, 2011, 02:31:19 PM »
So first of all, the HOPEFUL news: PAX was pretty fun. I mean, I forgot the expo floors closed at six, and everything somehow seemed to go by a lot faster than the first year I went, but I still got an autographed copy of the new MC Frontalot album, a used copy of Uncharted, and some quality photos--plus a chance to hang out with my best friend, who got a job as an Enforcer. And now, the ANGST news, told the only way I know how to tell this kind of story...

>Decide to cosplay at PAX this year
>Spend 30-odd dollars and several months meticulously arranging a costume of Tim from Braid
>Brother decides at basically the last minute to wear his Luigi costume from Halloween 2008
>Nobody seems to recognize me, brother is getting pictures taken with him every five minutes
>Only people who've apparently heard of Tim recognize me only after I point it out to them, at which point they say I'm a little too tall
>One guy thinks I'm Marcus from Mega64, another one thinks I'm Light Yagami

"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #7601 on: August 29, 2011, 02:38:50 PM »
Ah the peril of cosplaying as a guy who wears... a suit.

Maybe this is karma for you cheating your way through Braid.

Just kidding!

I wasn't kidding.

« Reply #7602 on: August 29, 2011, 02:42:14 PM »
You weren't kidding about kidding?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #7603 on: August 29, 2011, 03:09:16 PM »
Well, at least it means I was basically in character the entire time.

Also, pic for reference:

"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #7604 on: August 29, 2011, 05:04:33 PM »
I wouldn't have recognized you either. :3

Print