Miscellaneous > General Chat

The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!

<< < (3/1215) > >>

BP:
I got my room clean. My dad promised me $50 if I cleaned it and kept it clean until our vacation. That's $50 closer to my replacement DS!
Also, my sister got a PS2 for her graduation, and at the time it was $180. If the Revolution is cheaper than that, I can ask my paernets not to get me anything until its release!
My dad's going to teach me to drive soon, so I'll be ready to get my license in a couple of years and be okay with my learner's permit! I want to not kill pedestrians!

Luigison:
I'm happy because Lizard Dude still respected me in the morning.

Pt_Peach:

--- Quote from: Bird Person on April 21, 2006, 10:14:10 PM ---I got my room clean. My dad promised me $50 if I cleaned it and kept it clean until our vacation. That's $50 closer to my replacement DS!
Also, my sister got a PS2 for her graduation, and at the time it was $180. If the Revolution is cheaper than that, I can ask my paernets not to get me anything until its release!
My dad's going to teach me to drive soon, so I'll be ready to get my license in a couple of years and be okay with my learner's permit! I want to not kill pedestrians!

--- End quote ---

My mom said that she can't teach me to drive. She said my big sister has to because she gets to paranoid when teaching her children to drive (or anyone else o_o').

Mr. Wiggles:
The new building I'm working for is giving me a hire pay then any previous ones I have worked. My pay is estimated to be around $1000 a month. That's not including the money my parents will probably "borrow" from me but it's still a lot. Therfore, I can afford everything I've been pawing and drooling at before but I couldn't get before.

I have tickets to a SmackDown taping. Unfortunately, it's way high up in the top of the arena, BUT the dude that sold us our tickets can try to get us better seats if we're one of the first 300 people to get there. So uh, yeah yay!

Hirocon:
I recently got Resident Evil 4 from gamefly.com, and it is fun!
I recently got Final Fantasy 4 Advance from Fred Meyer, and it too is fun!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version