Print

Author Topic: Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2 released in USA  (Read 5390 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« on: September 25, 2006, 04:50:26 PM »
Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis marches onto stores shelves across the US today. Pauline, Mario's first damsel in distress, makes her first appearance since Donkey Kong (GB) in 1994.

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 04:58:09 PM »
Yay! It's out! I hope I can get it this week..

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2006, 05:09:27 PM »
The way Pauline looks in that game kinda scares me.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2006, 07:47:03 PM »
I wonder if Insane Steve will design us some nice levels for this and we can download them on WFC.

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2006, 01:56:34 PM »
I don't want to play as the minis.But I'll get it anyway.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 07:34:04 PM by Dark_Shark »
"A winner is you"

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2006, 08:29:42 PM »
I tried it at a DS download station, meh, I expected more action than the original, but I'll get it, can't wait to try out the level editor.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2006, 08:43:52 PM »
Does Insane Steve even have it?  I've made eight levels, but so far only Megabyte and David have friend codes that I know of.  If you have one please add it:  http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?topic=9764.0  I'm hoping more people will get interested or else my sprites and level images might go to waste.  I'd thought about making a Flash level image editor, but so far it looks like I'd be the only one using it.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2006, 08:57:11 PM »
I'll have a friend code once I finally get a DS Wi-Fi connection. I've designed three levels in the game so far, though two of them are very simple.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Print