Print

Author Topic: Weekend Movie: Charles Martinet Uncensored  (Read 8530 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: June 30, 2007, 06:35:25 PM »

To further the slow, boring weekends gamers are usually met with during the summer months, TMKblog will be providing you
 with Weekend Movie. These posts will highlight a video the blogger felt worthy of sharing. If you come across a video, or videos, feel free to submit it!

This weekend's movie comes courtesy of Game Head, SpikeTV's attempt to fit in a post "TechTV" world, which did a four part interview with Charles Martinet (no introduction needed). He was candid about the possibility of voicing Link, his history in entertainment, and how he feels about not being openly recognized on the street. Of course, there's much more where that came from, so make sure to make time between uh....COPS repeats...and check out Charles Martinet: Uncensored (but still totally family friendly because he's cool like that).

Warning: the feature is filled with parts about stuff you won't care about, like a Fantastic Four 2 review. You were warned.

Link(s):

Charles Martinet: Part 1
Charles Martinet: Part 2
Charles Martinet: Part 3
Charles Martinet: Part 4
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 01:48:05 PM by Super-Jesse »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 08:43:41 PM »
Super Paper Mario was playing on his TV in the fourth part of the interview.

That is so great that when he auditioned for the voice of Mario, he talked until the tape ran out. I wonder what he said for all of that time (I know he said part of it in the interview..)

Also, he mentioned having a website. What is it?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2007, 09:15:10 PM »
Uncensored (but still totally family friendly because he's cool like that).
Guess that's only on-camera.
Also, he mentioned having a website. What is it?
http://charlesmartinet.com/ It's terrible.

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2007, 06:55:46 PM »
That is terrible.. I thought it would be better.

I guess that's why he doesn't get too involved with things: he's bad at making websites.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2007, 11:50:40 PM »
The man sure likes mug shots.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 12:02:08 AM »
Quote from: Charles Martinet's site
I don't think this is the image you want to use if you want someone to email you.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2007, 10:06:52 AM »
It's his spam filter.
That was a joke.

Print