Print

Author Topic: Weekend Movie: Nintendo Oldschool Revolution  (Read 4879 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: April 13, 2008, 11:40:18 AM »

To further those sessions between gaming, TMKblog will be providing you with Weekend Movie. These posts will highlight Mario related videos from fans, readers, or the staff themselves. If you come across a video, or videos, feel free to submit it!

Weekend Movies make their triumphant return! Even though it's not officially "summer" yet, I believe this is a good a time as any to bring back everyone's favorite feature (ok, my favorite feature). To hail in the 2008 edition of Weekend Movie, we have a video submitted to us by Scott Barrett. Entitled "Nintendo: Oldschool Revolution", this video isn't new to the internet (released before the Wii was known as the Wii), but nontheless interesting. With Mario in "game over" land, Luigi rounds up a cast of All-Stars to defeat the evil Master Chief and his army of Xbox! The video reeks of fanboyism, and a surprise ending is sure to delight at least a few. Please enjoy this weekend's movie, "Nintendo: Oldschool Revolution".

Weekend Movie: Nintendo: Oldschool Revolution (Length: 6 mins, 10 seconds)

Past Weekend Movies
Summer 2007 Edition
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 02:05:21 PM »
The funny thing about this video is that it came out when the Wii was known as the revolution.
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

Print