Print

Author Topic: Want a TMK Sticker? Record a WTMK Promo!  (Read 3614 times)

David

• Trusts the fungus
« on: November 04, 2009, 01:20:33 AM »
As you may have noticed, WTMK is "Smashing."  It's also "Big in Ecuador."  However, WTMK is currently in need of some new promos.  As a result, I'm giving away five TMK stickers (as seen at e3) to folks who send me a decent radio promo.

E-mail a WTMK promo to me (contact info on the staff page); the first five usable promos I receive will be rewarded with TMK stickers.  Additional stickers may be awarded if I feel generous.

While there is no hard and fast rule as to what constitutes "usable", here are some things which would make me more likely to send stickers in your general direction:

* Mention WTMK at least once.

* Mentioning TMK's URL ("WWW.TheMushroomKingdom.net") would be nice. It's not strictly necessary, but if you can work it in...

* Submit your audio file in a lossless format (WAV, FLAC, etc. etc. etc.).  While I'd be happy with a high quality VBR MP3 file, things COULD change in the future, and it would be nice to be able to convert your audio file into whatever the next trend in streaming radio is.

* Clever use of background music or sound effects.  Feel free to be creative here -- if you can get 13 friends to whistle the Starman theme while three altos sing out "WTMK" and a bass man gives us "All Mario, All the Time", so much the better.

* Recording your own rendition of the "Next To Final Battle Music" from the Game Boy Donkey Kong and using it for background music.

* Bribe Charles Martinet to record a special TMK promo.

I'm looking forward to your entries!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 03:59:28 PM by Deezer »
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

Print