Print

Author Topic: Character Development  (Read 14057 times)

« on: May 21, 2006, 03:42:11 PM »
This topic is designed to hear your thought's about what characters you'd like to have more developed, a character you'd like to see, Etc.

For example, a character I'd like to see is Whoever the reigning monarch in the mushroom kingdom is.

OH, NO! There goes Tokyo! GO, GO GODZILLA!
------
Yinzers Rule!

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2006, 03:54:54 PM »
I'd like to see Daisy a LOT more developed on behalf of her ruling over Sarasaland, and her overall personality.  That way, we'd know her as a completely different person than Peach, rather than knowing her as the 'other princess who rides with Peach in MK:DD'.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 05:25:03 PM by The Blue Toad »
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2006, 06:21:09 PM »
I'd like to hear Mario talk in full sentences. It wouldn't be as annoying as most say. I know because the UK Official Mario Website has him talking quite a bit.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2006, 07:00:25 PM »
I agree, In the mario RPG's mario would just turn his head, jump,or yell out small screams.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2006, 07:19:01 PM »
Yeah really, (and only in the games done by Camelot) Wario and Waluigi are the characters who get the most lines.

Also I think it would be awesome if in one game, you've defeated Kamek, Bowser Jr., and Bowser, and you think it's all over when in comes the final boss........

MAMA BOWSER!!!!
------
Yinzers Rule!

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2006, 07:31:33 PM »
I agree with Blue Toad about Daisy. It would be nice to see her in more games. Most clever. And it would be cool to see Mario speak in full sentences. Also all of the rest of the Mario characters. Peach, Daisy, Luigi, and Toad. I would also like to see Toad get his own game. ^_^
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2006, 07:39:54 PM »
I would like to see mario get captured and cloned. Then I hope the clone becomes evil so Luigi,yoshi, and toad have to rescue him, and kill the clone.

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2006, 05:26:50 PM »
Personally, I don't like it when video games clone the main character.  It seems so unorigninal, and boring. 
Shadow the hedgehog, anyone?
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2006, 08:09:24 PM »
I agree with Blue toad, I'd like to see Daisy a lot more.  The only games she's ever been in are the two Mario land games, the sports games, every Mario party game after 1 and 2, and Mario Kart: DS and Mario Kart: DD.  Actually that is a lot of games...but she has only had a major role in the Mario Land series. 

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2006, 09:00:00 PM »
She wasn't in SML2. So that's only one major title.

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2006, 10:26:59 PM »
I'd like to see Luigi get some more of his own titles, not just "I gotta save mario so he can save everyone" games. 
Also, Mario gave an acceptance speech when he and Link were inducted into the Video Game Hall of Fame, so, he has spoken.
"Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
"I obstruct"

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2006, 01:33:26 AM »
I wish the family in DDP would make a cameo appearance in the next Mario RPG. They could be ordinary NPCs,  just in a town somewhere. Or they could be part of a sidequest, or even part of the main story. I don't care. They need recognition.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 01:35:09 AM by Bird Person »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2006, 09:18:07 AM »
I said the same thing in one of the SSB topics.

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2006, 01:33:26 PM »
I would like to see mario get captured and cloned.

Technically, you could say he was "cloned" in Super Mario Sunshine
------
Yinzers Rule!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2006, 05:13:23 PM »
The crappy part is that the 'clone' was really BJ. Anyway, I'd like to see Stanley and Foreman Spike return. We need more humans and the possibility hasn't been ruled ou due to Pauline's appearance in Mvs.DK 2. I'd also love to see the bosses from Wario's Woods return. They could make some interesting additions to the cast.

Print