Print

Author Topic: Fan Game Ideas  (Read 2296 times)

« on: August 09, 2001, 11:51:16 AM »
Why doesn't the TMK site have a fan game ideas section where people make up Mario video games and they can be posted there and possibly rated? It'd be a neat idea - I'd like to see some fictional game ideas that people thought up. . .I mean there's a Mario fan fiction section, so why can't there be a fan game idea section? Please post your thoughts on this idea, thanks for your compliance. . .

Yay, my first post at this board!
This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2001, 06:48:08 PM »
How about Yoshi? You could switch around trays and match up enemies like Goomba and Bloober, and if you form an egg, you get a bonus.

Wait, that was already released. Darn.

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2001, 12:04:48 PM »
Um. . .what does that have to do with adding a Fan Game Ideas section to the TMK site?

BTW - I enjoyed that game. . .

This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2001, 11:21:18 PM »
i agree... there SHOULD be a TMK  - Fan Game Ideas section. ive got ideas too, and its be really cool of you to put 'em up on the  page.

<<llamaboy487-------------->
<<llamaboy487@hotmail.com-->
All your Sig are belong to us. You have no chance to sigvive make your time. Move every ''Sig.''

Print