Print

Author Topic: Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light (& Bravely Default) (& Bravely Second)  (Read 16312 times)

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2013, 09:27:05 PM »
Interesting how BD seems to have taken off, while 4HoL barely made a ripple.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2014, 06:28:19 PM »
Well, I played the demo. That is to say, I spent 20 hours maxing the characters' levels and jobs as well as completing all the tasks.

It reminds me more of the DS remakes of FFIII and FFIV, but still good.

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2014, 02:55:30 PM »
The opening image of the almost nude young girl with big thighs and an anime face is freaky.

And the game ended up being censored
Relics.

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2014, 05:38:21 PM »
A double-whammy: At least one character had her age bumped up from 15 to 18, and their wardrobes were brought up to modest Christian standards:

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2014, 06:32:30 PM »
Got the collector's edition. Airy is the sexiest fetus-sized thing I've ever seen.

EDIT: "Hardcore" gamers be warned, this is the type of game that can be cheesed very easily.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 09:48:37 PM by Weegee »

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2014, 10:42:35 PM »
This sums up the game pretty well:

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2014, 07:24:46 PM »
130 hours in, I'm about four-fifths of the way through my first playthrough. Four will be required to see all the cutscene variations.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2014, 07:51:34 PM »
I know this isn't the best place for the context of my question, but I think it's the most likely to get a response so...

What do you think is the best game to start my 7-year-old daughter on to get her interested in Final Fantasy?  I tried III (VI), but she got bored a few minutes in. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2014, 09:11:09 PM »
Tough call. FFIV, at least the DS port, is more engaging, but I doubt she'd understand unless she has the reading comprehension of a seventh-grader.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2014, 10:27:55 PM »
You could play some Crystal Chronicles with her. It's not super reading-intensive, and is a lot of fun to co-op.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2014, 04:33:24 AM »
II. Get Minwu at the start of the game, grind Teleport to about level 3 or 4, use it on the Captains in Fynn, win Toad tomes from them, baleful polymorph all hostiles for the entire thing. Blood and violence not necessary.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2014, 05:07:04 PM »
You could play some Crystal Chronicles with her. It's not super reading-intensive, and is a lot of fun to co-op.
Thanks for the suggestion.  I think I'm going to start her with Secret of Mana if I can ever figure out how to access my Wii VC games on Wii U. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2014, 08:48:33 PM »
Assuming you've done a Wii Transfer, then you should be able to find all your Wii stuff in the "Wii Menu" option on the Wii U home screen.

Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2014, 06:40:51 AM »
Some are there, but I have hundreds of VC games.  Of course the old copies on the SD card can't play because they were associated with my old Wii. 

The problem is that the shop says it can't connect to the internet and I can't figure out how to get to the setting to make it connect to the internet.  The Wii U connects fine (wired). 

« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2014, 07:53:59 PM »
100% completion get. It only took four playthroughs and 290 hours.

Print