Print

Author Topic: I'm Sorry  (Read 8748 times)

megamush

• Infinite member error
« on: January 02, 2008, 07:31:51 AM »
Over the time that I've been here I have been told many times to stop posting the pointless threads that I have been posting lately. So I'm here to say...

I'm Sorry and I will try my hardest to post better threads.
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 10:02:52 AM »
Hey, no problem man. Everyone has to start out somewhere. You'll get the swing of things eventually
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 12:38:01 PM »
Megamush, wait until your first topic has passed into the realms of darkness to make another one. Having tons and tons of not great, but not bad, topics made by the same person in the same board just gets annoying.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 02:46:49 PM »
Not trying to gloat or anything, but look at my stats, and you can see that in my 6 or 7 years here I've created less than 30 threads.

We've told others like you that they don't have to constantly make threads. Replying to most threads is just fine, and once in awhile, if a great idea for a thread comes to you, make it.

Just don't:
1. Think you're on a roll and go on a thread-making spree
2. Bump it if it gets inactive for awhile

You should do fine.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2008, 03:41:22 PM »
Your all right

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2008, 06:44:49 PM »
megamush, you are the man for ending that post how you did and not with...

I'm Sorry and I will never come back please ban me Deezer.

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2008, 07:05:10 PM »
Megamush, wait until your first topic has passed into the realms of darkness to make another one. Having tons and tons of not great, but not bad, topics made by the same person in the same board just gets annoying.

*Shyguy92 smirks as he looks at the Game Blog board*

EDIT:Ok. Point taken.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 07:37:55 PM by Shyguy92 »
"it's always the present"

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2008, 07:19:07 PM »
*Shyguy92 smirks as he looks at the Game Blog board*
I take it you don't understand the purpose of a blog.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2008, 10:48:39 PM »
The Game Blog forum is used to make posts to the TMK's "actual" Game Blog. The same applies to the Latest News forum, except topics in there go to Latest News. These purposes apply only to TMK.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2008, 12:52:16 AM »
Thank you Max Vance.

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2008, 05:42:17 PM »
megamush, you are the man for ending that post how you did and not with...

I'm Sorry and I will never come back please ban me Deezer.
Thank You?

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2008, 07:06:01 PM »
Well, be careful next time
It's-a Me, Wii-Player

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2008, 10:25:34 PM »
Hey don't worry about it. At first I kept bumping old topics and created 1 bad topic that didn't contribute at all. Like others have said, you get used to it eventually.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2008, 01:00:45 AM »
It's great that you're admitting to what you've done. Great work. I used to be just like you...well, almost.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2008, 10:30:30 AM »
lol I do the same thing too I have 3 topics up right now and I made them all within 24 hours of each other. Just try to post more not make topics. (talking to myself as well) Just try to with hold the urge to push that post topic button.

neotev imagines himself hold back his arm in a fight not to push the button.
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

Print