Print

Author Topic: The Anti- Oven Mitt Story  (Read 5662 times)

« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2004, 08:18:04 PM »
GIFTEDGIRL'S ENCOUNTER WITH THE OVEN MITT PART 2

First she would mess with the Oven Mitt beanie toy. She grabbed her favorite scissors and cut open the cloth, beans spilling onto the floor where they lay in agony. Next came the Oven Mitt magnet. She de-magnetized it and jammed it in her old Game Boy Color. Then was the Oven Mitt itself.(Yes, they DO make real Oven Mitts that you can use. Who knew?) She teased her dog Tidbit with it, then threw it into his pen. She was delighted when she heard ripping cloth and pleasure whines from his area. When she was done, she got grounded for a month but it was all worth it.

NOTE: This is a true story. Really.

----------------------------------------------------------
*please sing my sig*

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase! Hakuna Matata! Ain''t no passin'' craze! It means "no worries" for the rest of your days! It''s our problem free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!

Edited by - GiftedGirl on 3/3/2004 6:20:54 PM
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2004, 08:25:10 PM »
Anyone here to read my story(s)?

*please sing my sig*

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase! Hakuna Matata! Ain''t no passin'' craze! It means "no worries" for the rest of your days! It''s our problem free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2004, 02:09:53 PM »
I guess not.

*please sing my sig*

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2004, 07:12:49 AM »
WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!?

*please sing my sig*

Jman

• Score
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2004, 06:51:56 PM »
I think the era of the stupid mascots is over.  I have not seen the Quiznos rats for 8 days, I have not seen Oven Mitt for 5 days, but there is that annoying Subway commercial with the farm animals singing "Buffalo gal won't you come out tonight?"  And there is the "I'm loving it" commercials, which I have learned to tolerate.

I tell you this... *mind goes blank* I forgot my line!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2004, 06:50:46 PM »
LOL! Gifted girl, that second part made me laugh! And I saw the Quisno commercial 3 days ago. THE QUIZNO SUBS!!!!!!

------------------------------
Do not disturb, that''s my job!
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2004, 08:31:45 AM »
Actually, they just made a new Arby's commercial. And yes, that stupid mitt IS in them.

---------------------------------------------

I can change. Seriously!
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2004, 12:27:05 PM »
*EEEP EEEP EEEP DUN-NUNUNUUUUH!!!!!**Scream from background*

CURSE YOU OVENMIT! *Stabs it repeatedly*

10 out of 9 kids are STUPID! I''m that 9th one!
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2004, 02:02:00 PM »
Thank you MarioBro64. I am glad I have reached my full potential as a person by making you laugh.

--------------------
Solrock and Lunatone. Now that there''s a good combination.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2004, 04:45:39 PM »
Cranky:  Donkey Kong vs Oven Mitt!  DK with a massive powerbomb!  And another!  Now he throws Oven Mitt into the corner!  Oh man!  Banzai drop!  That's it!  1,2,3!  DK defeats Oven Mitt with ease!

I tell you this... *mind goes blank* I forgot my line!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

n/a

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2004, 05:20:36 PM »
Ahem! Cranky can't talk, remëmber?

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2004, 05:56:49 PM »
This is the lost episode of Ultamite Muscle where Kid Muscle beats up the Oven Mitt.(also the shortest episode) Enjoy!

Ultamite Muscle Chojin Crown presents...

KID MUSCLE vs OVEN MITT!

CHEEKS: Bonjour! Miseor(<--is that spelled right?) Cheeks here with ze latest news on ze Chojin Crown! In ze last match Kid made a stunning victory, no ands, ifs or BUTS about it! Now ze Kid must kick ze butt of ze Oven Mitt to go on to ze Chojin Crown finals! Who will win? Let's get to ze bottom of it and find out!

MEAT: He may be a glove but don't let your guard down Kid.

KID: I'll kick his butt without even doing the Muscle Milenium!

OV: You goin down!

KID: I don't think so! *kicks OV's butt*

MEAT: You won! Yay!

The End!

--------------------
"For the people of this planet, I promise you... REVENGE!" --Shadow, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Radical Highway opening movie

Edited by - GiftedGirl on 3/25/2004 3:58:44 PM

Print