Print

Author Topic: Wii got Mii  (Read 33592 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2007, 01:31:49 PM »
 Now, I know you're not an English teacher, but you should know the difference between "their" and "they're!"
More importantly, I'd like for somebody to send me as many TMK staff Miis as possible.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2007, 01:48:04 PM »
Thanks.  You're right.  BTW, I know the difference.  I just don't usually proof read my posts.  Sorry.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2007, 04:01:07 PM »
Well, don't get in a huff! It's a common error.

« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2007, 05:57:24 PM »
Anybody wanna add me?
7166 5433 8636 9835

BTW
4 new Miis:
 - Mario
 - Luigi
 - Wario
 - Waluigi
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #79 on: February 07, 2007, 12:47:00 PM »
Well, the Miis I have created are Eric (myself), Imposter (of no one in particular, so please don't ask who it is supposed tod be an imposter of), Kirk Hammett, and a really bad Mario (but he's unique). Ask and ye shall receive.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #80 on: February 07, 2007, 01:33:10 PM »
You know what would be cool? Additional limbs on Miis. That way, I could create a positively adorable Goro Mii.
every

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2007, 11:31:19 PM »
It would appear that Luigison's version of Mario appeared in a video linked on Joystiq. His Mario, I believe was the five hundred ninety first of one thousand.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #82 on: February 17, 2007, 08:38:16 AM »
That could be mine, but Mario is probably the most created Mii so it's also likely that someone else created an identical Hatless Mario. 

I got Bob Ross from my Parade this morning.  I'd had him before, but must have accidentally erased him. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #83 on: February 17, 2007, 01:06:48 PM »
I found something else.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2007, 09:40:25 PM »

I haven't updated my list yet, but made a much better video with all 100 of my Mii including several new ones.  The video could have been even better if I'd known that motiono used 640 x 480 before I'd made and submitted a 320 x 240 video (see above). 

I have a lot of Miis I plan to delete to make room for more Mario, Zelda, Star Wars, TMK staff, and Nintendo employees.  So if you want anything let me know soon.  Also if you have any you think I might want then please post them here.  I know a lot of people have tried to send me stuff, but I've been at the max for awhile and couldn't accept them.  So, post a reply if you don't see your Mii from the categories I mentioned above.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #85 on: February 21, 2007, 06:03:15 AM »
I wouldn't mind having Teen Luigi, Stormtroop, Mr. Burns, Charlie Brown, the TMK Staff Miis you have (minus the Deezer. I already have a pwnly awesome Deezer), Dogbert, Jar-Jar, your Lego/Lego Star Wars characters, your Miyamoto, PaRappa, Popeye, and PotatoHead (now you're spreading the Mii Overdose to me!).

Anyone that's interested, I have come up with a John Paul Jones Mii (from Led Zeppelin) and a Hank Hill (from King of the Hill) Mii.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #86 on: March 06, 2007, 06:02:39 PM »
Here's a two of mine (sorry they're so big)
The Devil
Jesus

I've doe more such as:
Bill Clinton, George W Bush, Barack Obama, Mahommhed Ali, Secret Service Agent, Weird AL in the White and Nerdy video, Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Ness, And Cartman.
OH, NO! There goes Tokyo! GO, GO GODZILLA!
------
Yinzers Rule!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #87 on: March 07, 2007, 07:55:14 PM »
Can you send your Wario and Waluigi?

« Reply #88 on: March 08, 2007, 04:15:55 PM »
Can you send your Wario and Waluigi?
Nope, for one thing I made them using my friend's Wii, and secondly he hasn't got it hooked on to the internet. All I can do is post pictures of them.
OH, NO! There goes Tokyo! GO, GO GODZILLA!
------
Yinzers Rule!

« Reply #89 on: March 08, 2007, 06:05:32 PM »
Can I see the Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, Weird Al, and Muhammad Ali ones? ^_^
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print