Print

Author Topic: Help! I'm being transformed into...  (Read 37376 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2007, 06:02:55 PM »
Captain Falcon isn't so bad either, but he's running out of games...:/
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2007, 06:40:40 PM »
Why the double post? Anyway, I'm pretty sure there'll be an F-Zero for the Wii.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2007, 06:41:42 PM »
Actually, I want to be Ian Recker, from Sigma Star Saga. With the Krill parasite at level 99.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2007, 07:13:51 PM »
I wanna be Samus.... Or Vivian so I can hide in shadows to listen to the birds and punch out fire (Also, I thought Mario was kind of cute in PM:TTYD :blush:).... Or Zelda so I could glomp Link day and night lol
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2007, 07:29:04 PM »
Err... Does Zelda even appear that amorous towards Link usually?

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2007, 07:49:15 PM »
Am I allowed to pick a creature/character from my own game?

If not, I'm sure I'd pick a Yoshi.
'Cause, y'know, Yoshis're awesome.
Go Moon!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2007, 05:40:17 AM »
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2007, 11:59:31 AM »
Hero: Probably Master Chief
Villian: Ridley, because he's, like, a space dragon, and that's second in awesomeness only to ninjas
every

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2007, 12:57:46 PM »
Link, Mario, or (of course...) Kirby!

P.S. Mario!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 10:29:53 AM by kirbyman »

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2007, 01:07:26 PM »

That's good, Sapphira. Is that a paper version of you?

Also: if I can pick a villian too, I would pick Wart, because he can invade dreams! remember, he was in SMB2 and all subsequent remakes, not to mention Link's Awakening, and the BS Satellite version of SMB2
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2007, 04:19:17 PM »

Seeing this makes me want to make a graphic novel adaptation of Paper Mario 3, an idea of mine which features the Fungi Forum folk as party members and NPCs.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2007, 04:52:01 PM »
That's good, Sapphira. Is that a paper version of you?
Thanks! Yep.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2007, 07:16:29 PM »
Hero: Eh, heroes are boring. Only one I'd really want to be is Bobbery. Just cuz he resembles a bob-omb version of Elite Four's Drake. Plus, he's better then Bombette.

Villain: Vega from the Street Fighter series. The fact that he's spanish is awesome enough, but he trained in martial arts and fought bulls at the same time. Though I'd prefer to have his red hair rather than his new blond look.

Gender-Bending: Myrrh from Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones. She's got the appearance of a little girl so no one suspects her of being a century old dragon capable of completely destroying her opponents and never gets hurt. How great is that?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Fwirt

• Now in Cherry
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2007, 07:50:22 PM »
The Blob from "A Boy and His Blob".  I hope I'm not the only one who's played that game...
"Say, you good at video games?  I'm not good at video games.  The last time I fired up one of my old Sega tapes it made me a waffle."

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2007, 07:56:44 PM »
* Eclipsed Moon feeds Fwirt a ketchup jellybean

Print