Print

Author Topic: Wii is such a nice change....  (Read 14761 times)

« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2007, 03:19:05 PM »
Didn't Poop Dude turn into Jake or something?

EDIT: Upon further review, yes, Poop Dude is now Jake (laaaame change), who is actually Lonic The Elfinhog.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2007, 03:50:48 PM »
How many name changes is that guy gonna got through?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2007, 05:26:03 PM »
Looks like about 2.
That was a joke.

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2007, 05:51:04 PM »
I thought you guys weren't doing name changes anymore.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2007, 07:14:39 PM »
He did tell me via AIM that the reason he doesn't use Lonic anymore is because it sounds like bad Sonic fanfiction (as if there was any other kind).

As for ditching Poop Dude, well I guess since he uses Jake everywhere else, he might as well be Jake here. Besides, it seems like only Lizard Dude actually misses it.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2007, 11:25:15 AM »
But :) is pronounced "Poop Dude"!! And since :( is pronounced "Jake", and they're the same person, that means that now ):( is pronounced "Poopjake" (which sounds like a cereal). But back on topic...

Why is this topic even in existance? Seriously, when I saw it, I thought it was one of the bajillion "Wii RRRAAAAWWWWKSS!!!1!11!111"  threads from mid-2006 until I saw the date. I'm really tired of defending Sony and Microsoft now (especially since Sony is too annoying to try and defend), so I'll just say this: The Wii is a cheap plastic box full of little elctronic doodads. So are the 360 and PS3 and PCs, for that matter. They all have one purpose: To play games for your entertainment. Calling the Wii the future of human evolution and the PS3 and 360 crappy pieces of crap is no different than, say, calling consoles stupid and PCs awesome. It's a matter of personal taste, and as such, it doesn't need to be drilled into everyone's head as truth.
every

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2007, 03:13:29 PM »
I like the Wii beter than the PS3!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2007, 05:09:03 PM »
The Wii is a cheap plastic box full of little elctronic doodads. So are the 360 and PS3 and PCs, for that matter. They all have one purpose: To play games for your entertainment.
The PC has many, many, many, many, many uses besides playing games and consoles these days usually do more than that, too.

Re: Poop Dude -> Jake, come on! A bold daring memorable name like Poop Dude changing to the stunning... Jake? Even Lonic was 17x better than "Jake". Who gave you username lessons? David Dayton?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2007, 06:13:37 PM »
How To Get A Cool User Name For Dummies!!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2007, 02:26:36 PM »
Now that I think of it, even Jake is better than something like ~Xx_NaRuToFaN420_xX~ or whatever.
every

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2007, 03:20:31 PM »
And a million times better than ~Xx_DaRkNaRuToFaN420_xX !

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2007, 06:08:16 PM »
I probably don't need to say how much better it is than ivbekgbjddf5u (my brother's old Neopets account)...

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2007, 10:40:19 PM »
Well, at least it doesn't contain "dark, naruto, or fan."

« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2007, 03:32:44 AM »
Re: Poop Dude -> Jake, come on! A bold daring memorable name like Poop Dude changing to the stunning... Jake? Even Lonic was 17x better than "Jake". Who gave you username lessons? David Dayton?
Let's change his name every week just to keep everyone satisfied.  I call "DeadAwake wuz here".
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2007, 12:20:25 PM »
I should change my name to "1m2n3b4v5c6x". It has an incredibly hidden meaning that will drive you insane should you discover its secrets.
every

Print