Print

Author Topic: Wii is such a nice change....  (Read 14754 times)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2007, 10:47:54 PM »
I created a monster!!
No, Vid created it.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2007, 11:25:37 PM »
I'm sorry I'm the one who has to say something, but the last string of posts is not something that I feel should be tolerated.

So, please keep to the thread's topic, or it very well may be closed.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2007, 01:01:12 AM »
But keeping to the thread's topic is basically groaning about Mario Maniac's inability to not post propagandic crap.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2007, 10:45:04 AM »
Well, actually, the thread was about how you should worship the Wii at your nearest Wii church and burn a PS3 in sacrifice, but I prefer comedic withering talent metaphors for Ron Burgundy, or whatever it was we were quoting each other about.
every

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2007, 01:47:09 PM »
 If that is the case, then I think we can agree that this thread no longer needs to remain open.

It would be nice if, instead of posting random comments or insulting remarks, no matter how true they may be, people could restrain themselves and let topics without a clear topic die on their own. We have enough threads for "pointless" conversation and mudslinging already.

Print