Poll

What is your favorite playable character in Super Smash Bros. Melee?

Dr. Mario
Mario
Luigi
Bowser
Peach
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Captain Falcon
Ganondorf
Falco
Fox
Ness
Ice Climbers
Kirby
Samus Aran
Zelda
Sheik
Link
Young Link
Pichu
Pikachu
Jiggly-Puff
Mr. Game & Watch
Marth
Roy
Print

Author Topic: Favorite Super Smash Bros. Melee Character  (Read 22266 times)

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2007, 07:25:50 PM »
I like Pichu

I like Pichu, too.

He's much more tender than Pikachu, but not nearly as filling.
Go Moon!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2007, 08:08:03 PM »
Are you sure? I find Pichu to be a bit stringy.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2007, 11:49:11 PM »
I use Pichu after Yoshi and Ness.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2007, 04:29:02 PM »
I just wanted to know which character most people liked in super smash bros. melee?

When you respon to this thread please tell what is your favorite character is and why. Please

Choose your favorite.

my favorite[in order] is...
Pikachu
Kirby
Mario
Marth

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2007, 06:26:00 PM »
For me?
Kirby<3
Mario
Pikachu
Pichu(peh...)
Klonoa is the best game I've played YET!!!

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2007, 02:34:54 PM »
Mario! I find that I tend to pwn as him.
"it's always the present"

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2007, 03:08:00 PM »
For me?
Kirby<3
Mario
Pikachu
Pichu(peh...)
Wait, your screenname is pichu25, but Pichu is lowest on your list? That doesn't seem to make sense.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2007, 10:17:59 AM »
I've found recently that I am very successful with Falco.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2007, 06:15:56 PM »
Falco is indeed awesome in Melee, even if he is just N64 Fox in disguise.

Though ever since I bought a new Melee disc last month, I've gotten used to making Marth my #1 man. I can see why lots of people use him. Fast, and agile, and quite powerful too if you get the timing right.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #69 on: October 21, 2007, 09:16:44 AM »
Mine is oddly enough Dr. Mario. Although he's a clone of Mario, and missing the wall kick, I like his pill attack along with his lightning Smash Attack (as opposed to fire). I always put him in his black outfit. Makes him look powerful, like "Hey, you, I ain't messin' around".
KOOLO LIMPA!!!

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #70 on: October 30, 2007, 04:29:58 PM »
I like to do that Gannondorf move where his legs go completely vertical. It's good for a few laughs.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #71 on: November 01, 2007, 08:11:53 AM »
-
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 12:20:58 PM by Yoshikév »

« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2007, 10:33:55 PM »
You know, I find it somewhat surprising that Zelda and Sheik don't even have even one vote in this poll.

Many of my friends use her as their player of choice and use her well at that (I've had my rear handed to back to me countless times by skilled Zelda/Sheik players) I figured it'd be a fairly popular character.  Guess not. *shrug*

With that said, though, I'd have to say my player of choice would have to be Samus.  I'm more of a "keep your distance and shoot from afar" kind of player.  I'm also very fond of playing as Ness and Kirby from time to time.
lumpia (LOOM'·pee·ah") n.
A Filipino variation of the egg roll. It consists of more meat, less vegetable and is generally better tasting. :p

« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2007, 10:08:28 PM »
A lot of people I know use Zelda/Sheik too.  They say they're the ultimate combination of speed and power.  I also thought they'd be popular.  But I guess the good TMK people don't like 'em.

I use Fox.  I prefer speed over power any day.
Let's burn some stuff and call it science.

« Reply #74 on: November 18, 2007, 04:58:00 AM »
I can't really see the attraction in Sheik (sure, she's okay, but just doesn't seem powerful enough) and I just plain don't like Zelda (she annoys me as both playable and non-playable).

I predominantly like characters with good aerial attacks (Luigi and Falco), great Smash attacks (Luigi, Falco, Roy, Falcon) and some that are just plain cool (Luigi, Falco, Jigglypuff).
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Print