Poll

What is your favorite playable character in Super Smash Bros. Melee?

Dr. Mario
Mario
Luigi
Bowser
Peach
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Captain Falcon
Ganondorf
Falco
Fox
Ness
Ice Climbers
Kirby
Samus Aran
Zelda
Sheik
Link
Young Link
Pichu
Pikachu
Jiggly-Puff
Mr. Game & Watch
Marth
Roy
Print

Author Topic: Favorite Super Smash Bros. Melee Character  (Read 22262 times)

« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2007, 06:07:06 AM »
I think I am starting to use Falco. His speed is about Mario's (I think) and he doesn't stink at stopping. His jump is good, and most of his attacks allow him to use his tail to cut people.
KOOLO LIMPA!!!

« Reply #76 on: November 25, 2007, 02:36:44 AM »
Falco.

Favorite Star Fox member, looks awesome in Melee (his best appearance to date, Star Fox characters just went to heck after Star Fox Adventures), he's faster than Fox, and he shares Fox's martial-arts-like kicking style. Or at least that's how I always use him, roundhouse-kicking other players to oblivion.

Before Falco, it was Marth and Roy, again for their nimbleness. And before those two, it was Sheik. Link just seems slow by comparison.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #77 on: November 25, 2007, 07:43:30 AM »
he's faster than Fox
Since when? He's slower than Fox, just more powerful.
KOOLO LIMPA!!!

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #78 on: November 25, 2007, 08:34:42 PM »
Ice Climbers are my main. They're cute and underestimated, so I love beating the stuffing out of the Star Foxians. Also, it enables me to use a wonderful catchphrase of "I just climbed some serious ice!"
No! I don't want that!

Johnny_Macho

• was_shot three_times
« Reply #79 on: December 08, 2007, 09:59:40 PM »
Mario! He's got the best meteor attack, fast, high damaging attacks, and my favorite video game character EVER. If theres a game with Mario as a playable character, I'm gonna choose him. Even though on Melee he's easy to knock off the side. Besides, Mario is short, fat, Italian, and who wouldn't hug him when you had the chance. Same thing with Danny Devito. 
"I'm your only friend, I'm not your only friend, But I'm a little glowing friend, But really I'm not actually your friend, But I am" - They Might Be Giants, 'Birdhouse in your soul'

« Reply #80 on: December 13, 2007, 10:14:47 PM »
Mario because he's my favorite nintendo character of all.
It's-a Me, Wii-Player

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #81 on: December 15, 2007, 08:52:13 PM »
I just started using Fox. I can POWNE T3H N0OBZ with my super-fast ninja skillz.
"it's always the present"

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« Reply #82 on: December 20, 2007, 02:41:04 PM »
:\ Haven't played in a looooooong time, so I'll have to get back to ya, k? -Pichu25 + friendship = ????????????????? <--u-name
Klonoa is the best game I've played YET!!!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #83 on: December 20, 2007, 04:03:40 PM »
So Shyguy92 has become a Fox drone. So original.

I hope there are less Fox and Marth drones for Brawl. The biggest problem I have with the tier list is that it's so freakin' predictable (aside from Mewtwo towards the bottom). The fierce-faced animals with laser guns at the top, the slick swordsman and mysterious warrior following... They're the "cool" ones, but that's exactly why they really aren't so cool. I don't know many Sheik drones, but there are so many Fox and Marth users it just makes me grumble. There's just no uniqueness in it.

Though I'd be no happier if everyone used Ness and Yoshi... there needs to be diversity, is all. No one I know uses Luigi, Captain Falcon or Peach--a couple of users of everyone would be nice as opposed to one Ness, one user of Ice Climbers, one Dr. Mario, one Ganondorf, one Samus, one Roy, five Foxes and five Marths. It just ruins the experience.

Aaaand this poll fails for not allowing vote changes.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #84 on: December 20, 2007, 07:03:26 PM »
Lately I've been using Young Link and Ness interchangeably. I'd also like to get better as Samus.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #85 on: December 20, 2007, 10:03:53 PM »
People use Fox for a reason. He is the best. And the most fun to play with. Peach is also fun but I'm rusty with her.
That was a joke.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #86 on: December 20, 2007, 10:10:45 PM »
He is the best. And the most fun to play with.
In your opinion, of course.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 03:56:16 PM by BriGuy92 »
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #87 on: December 20, 2007, 10:18:56 PM »
Yes, that is obvious and therefore not necessary for me to state.
That was a joke.

« Reply #88 on: December 21, 2007, 12:04:04 PM »
Where's the "I like multiple characters" option?

Even though my "serious business" characters are Marth, Captain Falcon/Ganondorf, and Mario, I really will use just about anybody. Except Ness. Or the Ice Climbers.

I'm not very good with them. < <;

-Your friendly neighborhood potato.

Print