Print

Author Topic: What New Brawl Things Do You Want?  (Read 58433 times)

Wiiario

• Has seen Kirby naked
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2007, 02:10:04 PM »
bird person, I posted that Mario Galaxy stage idea over two months ago on a different fourm. Still, it's a nice level idea and reading yours (Which is pretty much identical to mine but with more detail) I thought of more ideas! Like comets coming randomly and affecting the "rules" of the level. Thats just one example of what that level could have.
I really don't care much for logic.

« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2007, 05:41:58 PM »
I seriously want to know why a demand for Geno in Brawl even exists. I mean, he's a one shot character from an old RPG that belongs to Square Enix and his only reappearance has been through Mario & Luigi. i can understand when people ask for Daisy, Toad and even the Koopa Kids, but why Geno? Why specifically Geno?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2007, 06:23:57 PM »
Because, he's undeniably super-cool. I've only not said anything about wanting him because I know he has no chance.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2007, 07:15:48 PM »
I'd like to know where the love for Mallow is. I think he's a better overall character than Geno in terms of personality and abilities. Geno barely had any relevance to the full story of SMRPG aside from being the reason for colllecting the Seven Stars, and even then he only has one shining moment when you find the second one. After that, it's all downhill.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2007, 07:40:51 PM »
Yes, Chef, you do have a point about Mallow, but Geno's got that cool factor. I mean, he's all solemn and almost proper. Plus, his attacks make neat sound effects. And he's a doll. I mean, what other Mario game had a possessed doll as a character? Seriously, though, in response to Mr. Wiggles, I think that demand for Geno exsists simply because of the reasons you stated. He's a one shot character from an old RPG that belongs to Square Enix and his only reappearance has been through Mario & Luigi. That's the whole reason people want him back: he hasn't been seen for four years, and his last appearance was as some type of robot-y thing explaining the rules of a minigame.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2007, 08:27:41 PM »
I mean, good God, if they can put in the Ice Climbers, they can put in Geno.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2007, 08:36:49 PM »
I have to agree. Geno is a very cool character. And his attacks are awesome.
Also, what the heck The Chef, Geno is like 1/3 of the story of the game.
That was a joke.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2007, 10:35:13 AM »
And Mallow is another 3rd, while Peach and Bowser are the last 3rd.

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2007, 11:34:38 AM »
How about an item that turns you in to an electric version of whatever character your playing as, like the metal character only electric!
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2007, 11:37:00 AM »
Er, where exactly would that item come from, and what purpose would it serve?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2007, 11:41:19 AM »
It could be a Smash-exclusive item. Not all items are from other games.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2007, 11:45:30 AM »
Volt Shroom would be a nice candidate, though I can't really see the advantages that being "turned electric" would bring that the Spicy Curry item already doesn't fulfill.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2007, 12:55:43 PM »
All right! Pikachu and electric qualities combined. I'd love to see that.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2007, 04:48:45 PM »
And Mallow is another 3rd, while Peach and Bowser are the last 3rd.
Yeah, and Mario is the 0.00001% that's not even worth mentioning.
"it's always the present"

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2007, 08:19:32 PM »
Er, where exactly would that item come from, and what purpose would it serve?
I'm saying that there could be an item that turns you electric and stuns any of the other players that you attack, so you can attack the players that are stunned so they get a K.O. Also when you have this item your standard attack becomes like Ness's PK Thunder, a guided orb of electricity. It would be a Smash exclusive item in the shape of a metal ball surrounded in electricity!
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

Print