Print

Author Topic: What New Brawl Things Do You Want?  (Read 58326 times)

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #75 on: December 04, 2007, 06:15:14 PM »
Why do you say that? Where the crap did that rumor come from, anyway?
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #76 on: December 04, 2007, 06:17:26 PM »
Me? Well there isn't any yet, and...um...that's it. It'd make sense, for Sakurai to ditch the whole be-lazy concept. But then again there's no Luigi colors for Mario, so I don't know what to think.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 06:19:11 PM by Shyguy92 »
"it's always the present"

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #77 on: December 04, 2007, 07:45:32 PM »
Right. Just because a character hasn't been announced yet, I don't think that means they won't be in the game. Last I heard, the number of characters is supposed to be at least 45. And clone characters are lazy? I see where you're coming from, but what if someone likes Link but doesn't like his uber-limited jump height? Young Link! What if someone likes Captain Falcon but thinks he's too weak? Ganondorf! I don't think they're lazy so much as preference tweaks.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #78 on: December 04, 2007, 08:02:59 PM »
There's no Captain Falcon yet. Perhaps for that reason? You never know. Maybe they'll make something in between, or maybe they'll just make a separate "character" (you know, move set, ect. I like to call them souls) for each character.

Well, I guess we'll see then won't we?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #79 on: December 04, 2007, 10:48:01 PM »
Captain Falcon has no chance of being dropped. They wouldn't put a Samurai Goroh assist trophy without him. I think he and Ness will be unlockable as they were in the original Smash.

Clones: why not have them? It's not like Young Link, Falco, Pichu or Dr. Mario had any wasted potential. Ganondorf should've had a sword, sure. I can understand people wishing characters had different movesets, but why wish away clones just because they are clones? The more the merrier, right? Twenty-five characters with clones, or eighteen with none?
Also, for those who can't stand using the same character as another player in the same fight: clones.

Anyway, I'm praying that the tier list isn't so predictable. In Melee we have two fast laser-wielding animals with sharp eyes and stern expressions and a slick, charismatic Japanese guy with a legendary sword. In Smash we had two cute things and a thirteen-year-old. My complaint with Melee's tiers has nothing to do with Ness's downgrade (he is underrated, still ;D), but Fox, Falco and Marth drones are just not cool. Pikachu and Kirby drones, though... those were the days. I hope the Brawl characters are more balanced. Except Pichu, whose job is to be worst, and I don't think Bowser's incredible sluggishness can be compensated.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2007, 02:28:38 AM »
Yeah, anyone who says Pikachu is the worst has never seen MegaByte play Smash.
That was a joke.

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2007, 01:04:28 PM »
My song choices for this game were made very carefully after surveying song popularity, using opinions submitted to the Smash Bros. web site and listening to the songs themselves.

But there are also some songs I added based entirely on my own whims. This one song is from a Japan-only Game Boy game called X. If a song is good, that’s enough for me.

Of course, there is no X stage in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but this time, the songs in Smash Bros. aren’t limited only to those series represented by characters and stages. We’ve pulled some that are from completely unrelated games.

Can you expect to hear this song or that song? You’ll just have to wait and see.

Well... Is he sick of taking suggestions, and this is tactile response? I'll put whatever I want in, and if you don't like it, tough.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2007, 02:01:17 PM »
Not sure what you're complaining about, but there was no Mach Rider stage in SSBM either.
That was a joke.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2007, 02:15:47 PM »
Note to self: Download a ROM of X.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #84 on: December 05, 2007, 02:23:08 PM »
X is pretty terrible to play, particularly if you can't read Japanese.
But Totaka's song is in it and nobody's found out exactly where yet.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #85 on: December 05, 2007, 04:16:50 PM »
Note to self: Disregard previous note.

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #86 on: December 05, 2007, 07:37:18 PM »
Captain Falcon has no chance of being dropped. They wouldn't put a Samurai Goroh assist trophy without him. I think he and Ness will be unlockable as they were in the original Smash.

Clones: why not have them? It's not like Young Link, Falco, Pichu or Dr. Mario had any wasted potential. Ganondorf should've had a sword, sure. I can understand people wishing characters had different movesets, but why wish away clones just because they are clones? The more the merrier, right? Twenty-five characters with clones, or eighteen with none?
Also, for those who can't stand using the same character as another player in the same fight: clones.

Anyway, I'm praying that the tier list isn't so predictable. In Melee we have two fast laser-wielding animals with sharp eyes and stern expressions and a slick, charismatic Japanese guy with a legendary sword. In Smash we had two cute things and a thirteen-year-old. My complaint with Melee's tiers has nothing to do with Ness's downgrade (he is underrated, still ;D), but Fox, Falco and Marth drones are just not cool. Pikachu and Kirby drones, though... those were the days. I hope the Brawl characters are more balanced. Except Pichu, whose job is to be worst, and I don't think Bowser's incredible sluggishness can be compensated.

You never know. That's all I can say. I take back the "safe to say" stuff, just cause...well, you never know.

Last I heard, the number of characters is supposed to be at least 45.
P.S. Where'd you hear that?

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #87 on: December 12, 2007, 02:15:02 PM »
Is it just me or does it sound like someone was talking during the beginning of this recording?

Not bad as 'Donkey Kong' but that's not saying much.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #88 on: December 12, 2007, 05:18:04 PM »
That's a common thing in "remix" style music tracks. Which this certainly is.
That was a joke.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #89 on: December 12, 2007, 08:48:25 PM »
P.S. Where'd you hear that?
You know, I can't even remember.

Print