Print

Author Topic: Games you hope to find on Virtual Console  (Read 29421 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2008, 03:20:38 PM »
I have nothing against Yoshi's voice and would not buy Yoshi's Island on the Virtual Console to replace Super Mario Advance 3.

I want the Mother series, Banjo-Kazooie, (didn't think of it until now but) and a translated Legend of Stafy series.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2008, 03:26:18 PM »
1. Yoshi's voice is awesome.
2. Zoness and Area 6 are my most favorite music tracks in Star Fox 64.
3. I am sure Chup's correct when he says Star Fox 2 has awesome music.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2008, 04:46:20 PM »
I like Yoshi's voice and I like the extra levels in Super Mario Advance 3. However, I prefer the colors, resolution, and music synth quality of the SNES version better. Good thing I already own it for SNES too.

Yes, Zoness rules all SF64 music.
That was a joke.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2008, 01:14:43 AM »
It totally sucks that there will probably be no Rare games for the VC.

« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2008, 01:50:53 AM »
It totally sucks that there will probably be no Rare games for the VC.
We got DKC1 and DKC2, but Donkey Kong was Nintendo's property to begin with.

And it does suck because Rare's games were some of if not the best games available for Nintendo systems during the SNES and N64. Didn't mention NES because the only Rare game I recall for that was Snake Rattle N Roll. *checks rareware.com* Oh, actually, they did Marble Madness and R.C. Pro-Am and Battletoads for NES too, among a zillion other games. Didn't mention GameCube because not everyone liked Star Fox Adventures.

If Rare's titles aren't going to appear on the Wii Virtual Console, then they should be available on X-Box Live Arcade or whatever it is. Just make them available in some form. I'd say Rare's games were some of the best games of all time... at the time of SNES and N64.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2008, 02:01:16 AM »
I still don't understand why people hated Star Fox Adventures, it was one of my favorites.

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2008, 05:34:15 AM »
We got DKC1 and DKC2, but Donkey Kong was Nintendo's property to begin with.

And it does suck because Rare's games were some of if not the best games available for Nintendo systems during the SNES and N64. Didn't mention NES because the only Rare game I recall for that was Snake Rattle N Roll. *checks rareware.com* Oh, actually, they did Marble Madness and R.C. Pro-Am and Battletoads for NES too, among a zillion other games. Didn't mention GameCube because not everyone liked Star Fox Adventures.

If Rare's titles aren't going to appear on the Wii Virtual Console, then they should be available on X-Box Live Arcade or whatever it is. Just make them available in some form. I'd say Rare's games were some of the best games of all time... at the time of SNES and N64.

How can you forget Slalom?
Ditto used Machop!

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2008, 11:02:38 AM »
I still don't understand why people hated Star Fox Adventures, it was one of my favorites.

I think the only reason most people hated it was because you hardly use the arwings in it. But I think it's a awsome game.
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2008, 04:14:37 PM »
Battletoads, Cobra Triangle, and others were also made by Rare on NES.
That was a joke.

« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2008, 06:59:37 PM »
Don't forget me Wizards 'n' Warriors!
CURSE YOU... SOMEBODY!

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2008, 03:20:33 AM »
I totally forgot about those games. Maybe there's hope for some Rare games, but probably not Perfect Dark or Conker's Bad Fur Day (Who really cares about that one?) Also, I'm with Vid. What's with all the Star Fox Adventures hate?

silverstarman

• Chock full of misinformation
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2008, 12:30:11 PM »
I guess it has to do with the fact that it's an adventure game, rather than a rail-shooter.

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2008, 03:19:01 PM »
I didn't like SFA, myself.
Ditto used Machop!

« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2008, 04:02:49 PM »
So it was set up very much like a Zelda game. It was still fun.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2008, 05:17:05 PM »
Star Fox Adventures was better than most Zelda games. Also, I want to see some Saturn and Master system emulation on the Virtual Console.

Print