Print

Author Topic: Games you hope to find on Virtual Console  (Read 29424 times)

« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2008, 06:40:53 PM »
Star Fox Adventures was better than most Zelda games.

silverstarman

• Chock full of misinformation
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2008, 06:43:22 PM »
Also, I want to see some Saturn and Master system emulation on the Virtual Console.

Well, you're in luck. The Master System has been announced for VC sometime within the year.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2008, 07:36:00 PM »
Star Fox Adventures was definitely not better than Zelda games. But I liked it better than most at the time. I still think it is a great game, however, least of all for its actual gameplay.
That was a joke.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2008, 09:47:20 PM »
It wasn't better than some, like Ocarina of Time or Twilight Princess, but I gotta say it was about even with Majora's Mask and it was better than Wind Waker.

« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2008, 10:39:06 PM »
Star Fox Adventures better than The Wind Waker.

Remind me to never, never, NEVER trust anything you say about games or life in general again.

Also you're a very dumb idiot retard fool with mush for brains.

I mean that in a bad way.

-Lizard Dude

« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2008, 11:08:57 PM »
All respect I once had for Lizard Dude is pretty much gone now.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2008, 11:22:53 PM »
Star Fox Adventures was better than most Zelda games. Also, I want to see some Saturn and Master system emulation on the Virtual Console.

No, just no.

But I do agree with the concept of Saturn hitting VC. Maybe reasonably priced Panzer Dragoon Saga, among all those other gems that go for triple digits on eBay.
And like silverstarman said, Master System/Game Gear are hitting VC.
Ditto used Machop!

« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2008, 11:27:17 PM »
Star Fox Adventures is DEFINITELY better than The Adventure of Link.

Also, I deem SFA as equally good as all the 3D Zelda games. Except Majora's Mask which is the most awesome.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2008, 11:33:27 PM »
Zelda is overrated.

« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2008, 11:34:51 PM »
These people who think SFA is on any level even close to any Zelda understand nothing about games.

They must just numbly stare at the screen's flashing colors, flailing their hands around the controller, enjoying all games about equally.

They understand nothing of polish, design, control, focus, or fun.

-Lizard Dude

« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2008, 11:36:14 PM »
And I do even agree that Zelda is overrated, especially the ones that don't do anything new (Twilight Princess).

BUT THEY ALL STILL KICK THE EVER-LOVING STUFFING OUT OF STAR FOX ADVENTURES!

-Lizard Dude

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2008, 11:38:43 PM »
Nice double post, Lizard_Dude. But seriously I really don't see how Star Fox Adventures is not better than some Zelda games. Can we all agree that it's better than the CD-i zelda games?

« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2008, 11:42:23 PM »
I will give you that, man.

Way to drag out the technicalities. ;)

-Lizard Dude

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2008, 04:57:19 AM »
Also you're a very dumb idiot retard fool with mush for brains.

I mean that in a bad way.

-Lizard Dude
And you say this because he has a differing opinion from yours?
These people who think SFA is on any level even close to any Zelda understand nothing about games.

They must just numbly stare at the screen's flashing colors, flailing their hands around the controller, enjoying all games about equally.

They understand nothing of polish, design, control, focus, or fun.

-Lizard Dude
You think there's a problem with people enjoying games? What's wrong with just playing and liking them andnot constantly comparing them to one another?

Let me guess, you're going to play this off as one of those cases where you're "being funny" and I'm trying to horribly rape and murder your humor.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2008, 08:21:01 AM »
I woke up this morning with video game music in my head.  At first in my lucid dreaming I was trying to figure out what game it was from.  I was thinking Tetris, but knew that was wrong.  Then I realized it was from Megaman 2.  :)
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print