Print

Author Topic: E3 Disscussion  (Read 24884 times)

« on: July 13, 2008, 06:03:00 PM »
Twas the night before E3 and all through gamers heads,
no sadness could be found, nor feelings of dread

Fanboys unite and sit flat on their tushies
to hear the news that makes them feel all mushy

"What new games will I see?" we all sit and wonder
like some infectious disease we've all come under

There will be laughs and tears, blood and gore
coming from the all new Gears of War

It's that time again, can you believe it?
E3 is here again, take it or leave it.

I decided to create a topic for to discuss what you'd like to see at E3, what titles are revealed at E3 and what ever else you could think of.

E3 may have been reduced in size, but it's still when developers usually choose to make big announcements and it's exciting to see new additions to games in development. I'm hoping to hear about a new Zelda, Pikmin, Star Fox, F-Zero and Kid Icarus for Wii. I also have a small hope in my heart for a new Viewtiful Joe. That would be swell.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 06:06:44 PM by Robert »
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 06:18:57 PM »
My top two realistic wants are Wi-Fi-enabled Wii F-Zero with a more in-depth garage mode than GX's (I wanna name my custom machine, especially since the announcer would just say "Original Machine" anyway), and the official announcement of Pokémon Gold and Silver remakes for the DS.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 06:20:18 PM »
Is the title a pun? Nah, just kidding.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Nintendo conference... but no game in particular.

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 06:42:16 PM »
Noy Duh

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 06:56:58 PM »
I want to see MGS DS, Maniac Mansion 3, and a new Commander Keen.
every

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 10:27:17 PM »
Scratch that, I want to see what the Chrono Trigger DS interface will look like.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2008, 11:24:20 PM »
I'm hoping to see a decent online game made by Nintendo. oh wait, you were serious, weren't you.
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2008, 11:42:39 PM »
the official announcement of Pokémon Gold and Silver remakes for the DS.
This and
a new Zelda, Pikmin,
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2008, 11:51:23 PM »
Chrono Trigger DS is going to be basically Chrono Trigger SNES. We know this already.
That was a joke.

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2008, 12:04:14 AM »
And he wants to know what the interface will look like.

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2008, 02:13:24 AM »
Let's see...

Braid and Mirror's Edge have my anticipation palate fairly sated. Patapon 2 and LocoRoco 2 have already been announced, so that's pretty cool. Most things about GHWT and RB2 have been revealed already. I don't see anything Mario, Zelda, Star Fox, Pikmin, F-Zero, Animal Crossing, Pokémon, etc. getting me very excited because they never change that much. A Wii/DS Four Swords or a 2D Metroid would excite me, though.

So how about Space Channel 5 Part 3. Preferably for Wii but I'll take any system.

(Yeah, that ain't gonna happen. :()

P.S. Anybody want to lay bets on Mario Party 9?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 02:15:56 AM by Lizard Dude »

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2008, 02:19:43 AM »
I'm hoping to see a decent online game made by Nintendo. oh wait, you were serious, weren't you.
It's called Metroid Prime Hunters, by the way, but Nintendo needs some serious anti-cheating measures before any of their online stuff is really worth it (besides with trustworthy friends, that is).

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2008, 02:20:21 AM »
I would like to hear more about the new Kirby game announced at E3 2005. I hope it's a lot like the highly underrated but extremely fun Kirby Superstar, only with...you know, awesome graphics and stuff.

EDIT: I just remembered the Kirby title announced at E3 2005. I sorta forgot about it, but whatever. I hope it's a highlight title at Nintendo's booth.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 02:27:06 AM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2008, 02:22:06 AM »
Kirby Super Star Ultra recently got announced for DS. I'm not sure if it's a remake or a totally new thing, though.

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2008, 02:24:50 AM »
That would be sweet. Kirby Superstar was one of my favorite games for the SNES. Hopefully Kirby Super Star Ultra will be a lot like it (quite a few recent titles have been disappointing with the exception of Kirby: Canvas Curse).

Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print