Print

Author Topic: What's the worst videogame you've ever played?  (Read 103712 times)

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2008, 08:18:50 AM »
Pesterminator. NES. Awful. Atrocious. Horrid.

The following YouTube video will capture the horrors contained within Pesterminator. WARNING: It's hilarious, but it does, at times, use inappropriate language and disgusting linguistic imagery concerning Rosie O'Donnell. I give this an R rating. If you are a child or a squeamish adult, please don't watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5IuD_LCzfo
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2008, 03:26:41 PM »
The worst real game I've played? That's hard to say. Probably Sonic Labrynth. I mean, let's take a character known for speed and personality...take away both...ansd create a game entirely focused on walking around and spindashing. And walking slowly, for that matter. It's like Sonic 3D Blast, except without the great music and clever level design. And any fun factor at all.

The worst pirate game? Sonic 7! LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJXzCyIs3WA

Nice to find someone else that didn't like Donkey Kong 64. I couldn't overcome the camera or the overcomplicated controls. It just felt cumbersome.

« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2008, 02:33:16 AM »
My worst game(s)? Cool world... Aka an acid trip in pixel form.  Then e.t. And finaly demon's crest (devil mario bros)
Huuuuurgh!  My brain hurts!
I can't keep up with plot
points this complicated!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2008, 07:47:30 AM »
Cool World... wasn't that a Who Framed Roger Rabbit?-style movie from the eighties?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2008, 10:19:19 AM »
Cool World was made in 1992.

I can't say it beats Who Framed Roger Rabbit. It's nothing like WFRR though. The plot line was interesting... I'll leave finding that out to you.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2008, 01:48:26 AM »
A lot of the games that Disney put out for the GBA (aka pointless games that young children would buy and did buy) were pretty awful. The That's So Raven, Suite Life of Zach and Cody, and TLizzie McGuire games, just to name a few, left me wondering who would want to play those games.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2008, 07:32:26 AM »
Well, those pretty much go without saying.

The plot line was interesting... I'll leave finding that out to you.
Oh, believe me, I know.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2008, 07:10:53 PM »
A lot of the games that Disney put out for the GBA (aka pointless games that young children would buy and did buy) were pretty awful. The That's So Raven, Suite Life of Zach and Cody, and TLizzie McGuire games, just to name a few, left me wondering who would want to play those games.

But surely not the Hannah Montana games!?
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2008, 08:25:45 PM »
Is Hannah Montana related to Betty Spaghetti?
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2008, 09:42:04 PM »
But surely not the Hannah Montana games!?

Well, I've never played one on the GBA (although I'm sure they're just as bad).
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2008, 06:54:17 AM »
Oh, and I just noticed that you spelled "Zack" wrong in that last post.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2008, 10:07:27 AM »
I thought that Sonic and the Secret Rings was pretty good.  I liked everything except the setting.  I thought that Sonic in the book "The Arabian Nights" wasn't very good because that book has to do with planet earth and nothing to do with Mobius.  I also didn't like that everyone he knew was someone from the book arabian nights like Knuckles being Sinbad and all.  But other than that I thought the gameplay, controls, graphics, and levels were all really good.
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2008, 12:07:00 PM »
Sonic could be an ancient alien werewolf knight Sinbad time-traveling transforming shape-shifting half-robot ghost mercenary with a gritty attitude, a post-apocalyptic story set in real-world Earth with zombies, and a human kid in a flying wheelchair as his sidekick in the next game for all I care; as long as it's a 2D sidescroller with skippable cutscenes and a story that has no bearing on the gameplay, I ain't touching it.
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2008, 12:19:51 PM »
Are you sure you worded that right?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2008, 12:23:46 PM »
Doesn't matter; Sega's probably looking at my post and implementing my ideas as we speak.
every

Print