Print

Author Topic: The Best Video Games You've Never Heard Of  (Read 41580 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #135 on: August 22, 2009, 05:44:23 PM »
I read that game's logo as "Dr. Splitz" on the Steam store.
every

« Reply #136 on: August 24, 2009, 09:57:41 PM »
A long time ago when I got this game and found how awesome it was, I refused to tell anyone about because I knew Warp would pirate it. I don't care anymore so I will tell:

Looney Tunes Cartoon Conductor is a great rhythm game for DS. It's pretty much* a straight rip of Ouendan, but it's a competent rip and thus a good game. The music is all classical, some of which is matched up with the Looney Tunes ep the song actually appeared in (kill the wabbit, kill the wabbit).

* There is one addition in the form of lines between circles that you have to trace along at the proper speed.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #137 on: August 24, 2009, 10:53:36 PM »
Speaking of games that are pretty much straight but competent rips of great games, Koumajou Densetsu: Scarlet Symphony is Castlevania but with Touhou characters. The team is putting out an English patch, which is a big deal for a doujin game.

(Also, Lizard Dude, I almost certainly wouldn't have pirated this even if you had mentioned it earlier. I didn't pirate the last real-world-music-based rhythm game you suggested either, because my sister already had a copy of the GBA version of Britney's Dance Beat.)

Print