Instead of answering this poll, I'm going to go on The View
4 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Print

Author Topic: Blago!  (Read 3715 times)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« on: January 30, 2009, 06:23:19 PM »
It's official, Blagojevich isn't the governor anymore. What do you think about that?
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 06:35:58 PM »
I'm glad he's gone. A politician that corrupt and unpopular with the people he's governing shouldn't be allowed in office.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 08:16:16 PM »
I don't live in Illinois but it's still good anyway that there is less curruption. Now we need to find out what the other 96% of the other politicians are doing incorrectly.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 09:53:42 PM »
Six words: Bad name, worse face, idiotic behavior.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 10:23:52 PM »
I don't get why most of the country is so interested in this. I mean, I understand what Blagojevich did, but he was only the governor of Illinois.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2009, 01:29:53 AM »
To better state Max's post:
Question: How many of the people that have posted in this thread live in Illinois and therefore have any real reason to care about this?

(Hint: After this post, it'll be one.)

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2009, 01:44:30 AM »
Hmm....*checks map*....Nope! I'm nowhere in Illinois. And yeah, I (or we) could care less about him leaving. He did a wrong and shameful thing and deserves to go. Also, I voted for ยป No, I'm sick of seeing that hair.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 01:46:51 AM by FlamingBlueMardio »
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2009, 10:36:05 AM »
To be honest, I couldn't care less about Illinois, but I suppose less corruption is better than the same amount of corruption.

And he looks like Regis Philbin with Lego-person hair.
every

Print