Print

Author Topic: Interesting fact(s) about you  (Read 29761 times)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #105 on: May 02, 2009, 08:19:51 PM »
I'd sleep near him.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #106 on: May 02, 2009, 08:25:29 PM »
If he was a siamese twin, he'd be perfect.
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

« Reply #107 on: May 02, 2009, 08:37:43 PM »
I'd tap that.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #108 on: May 02, 2009, 08:58:34 PM »
...Ok, in other news...I just found out an interesting fact about myself today: I can read backwards! ?!taht si emosewa woH I can also read upside-down text.

Also, when I was about 6 or 7, I used to play video games with the controller upside-down. My dad would always turn it rightside-up (the correct way) and say "no, son. Hold it this way." ...I completely ignored him and continued holding it upside-down.

I grew out of it ...eventually.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

« Reply #109 on: May 02, 2009, 09:00:54 PM »
AHHHHHH SATAN.
That was sarcasm. c:

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #110 on: May 02, 2009, 09:34:43 PM »
Reading backwards is extraordinary? I've always been able to read text whether it was spelled backwards or actually backwards. Or upside down. Or upside down and backwards.
That was a joke.

« Reply #111 on: May 02, 2009, 09:36:50 PM »
AHHHHHH TWO SATANS.
That was sarcasm. c:

« Reply #112 on: May 02, 2009, 09:39:19 PM »
As lnog as you keep the frist and lsat ltetres werhe tehy suhold be, it is sitll rdbelaae.
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

« Reply #113 on: May 02, 2009, 09:41:53 PM »
Hhaa yaeh I konw, my bfroiyend sohewd me that.
That was sarcasm. c:

« Reply #114 on: May 02, 2009, 09:49:18 PM »
Aoccdrnig to a reersach peapr at Cbdramgie uinervtisy, it deson't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #115 on: May 02, 2009, 10:36:49 PM »
Aoccdrnig to a reersach peapr at Cbdramgie uinervtisy, it deson't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
Yeah, and it's pretty interesting too.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #116 on: May 02, 2009, 11:52:02 PM »
According to another recent stufid ehrn ehelsom  fjfnns jfdkl ls;sis nfdklshhrlreuoieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefheeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
every

« Reply #117 on: May 02, 2009, 11:54:57 PM »
According to another recent stufid ehrn ehelsom  fjfnns jfdkl ls;sis nfdklshhrlreuoieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefheeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I don't know why, but this made me laugh.

« Reply #118 on: May 02, 2009, 11:59:27 PM »
- I have 12 siblings.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 12:52:18 PM by Pt_Peach »
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #119 on: May 03, 2009, 12:14:01 PM »
For whatever reason, the dash-bullet point made me read that as "I have -13 siblings."
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print