Print

Author Topic: Alter Ego  (Read 6445 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« on: August 12, 2009, 02:09:36 PM »
It's like The Sims but with more misery (i.e., just like real life except that it's multiple choice). I lived a pretty cool life as the pimpest toddler around until I was kidnapped by a child molester and killed. So yeah.
every

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 04:01:15 PM »
This...is actually a lot of fun. :/

EDIT: Sad to say this is all I've been doing this afternoon. I really need to get out more...

EDIT2: Sorry to hear you got raped and killed by a child molester Glorb. I died an old successful businessman.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 09:17:51 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 11:09:49 PM »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 11:28:32 PM »
First I attempted to enact the childhood of the world's worst human being by crying nonstop and attempting suicide at even given oppurtunity, but my guilt for his nonexistant parents became unbearable.

Next I skipped through every life stage and died in my sleep without ever having acknowledged the full meaning of joy. :'D

By the way, Glorb, I'm sad to hear that as well. Central Park can be a very dangerous place at night.

EDIT: For my third endeavor, baby Adolf has already claimed his first victim: "The more you try to extinguish the flames, the worse the fire gets. Smoke fills the room and you can no longer find the door, which you locked before. You pass out. Your body is covered with burns, your lungs filled with smoke. The lack of oxygen has caused permanent brain damage. You slip into a coma but eventually recover. Your carelessness has also caused the death of the firefighter who rescued you."
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 12:32:12 AM by Weegee »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 09:04:05 AM »
This game isn't accurate to real life at all.  In the game every attractive girl you meet wants to sleep with you within an hour of meeting you.  Even if you're in a relationship.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2009, 09:50:16 AM »
That doesn't happen to you IRL? Weird.

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2009, 02:29:54 PM »
I love how playing as a girl substitutes actually dangerous situations for more "girly" ones. For instance, the match-lighting incident is replaced by a self-performed haircut.

I just had my first period. :3

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2009, 02:37:29 PM »
And in the game.

-LD

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2009, 02:49:56 PM »
NO U

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2009, 02:52:52 PM »
Good comeback. Did ya learn that one on 4chan?

-LD

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2009, 07:26:22 PM »
GIRL FIGHT
every

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2009, 07:37:41 PM »
YOU'RE NEXT, *****

BY THE WAY, ETHAN IS MINE

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2009, 12:10:59 AM »
I played this a couple years ago and wanted to go back and do it again, but I couldn't remember what it was called. Didn't used to have the annoying animated ads, though.

EDIT: I shouldn't have named my son after my husband. Now I can't tell them apart when I have a family experience.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 06:23:37 AM by CrossEyed7 »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2009, 01:56:51 PM »
What is it with all these guys playing girls?
every

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2009, 06:49:45 PM »
That doesn't happen to you IRL? Weird.

^Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2009, 10:48:56 PM »
I shouldn't have named my son after my husband. Now I can't tell them apart when I have a family experience.

Call them by their last names.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2009, 08:53:00 AM »
After finally getting to play a nearly full game, I died as an old man playing softball. I was the catcher, caught, the ball, then apparently had a stoke or heart attack. Such sadness, as I am pretty sure I was in the last set of events for the game.

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2009, 03:16:40 PM »
I also got kidnapped and murdered by a pedophile.

...I don't like this game.
No! I don't want that!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2009, 01:57:15 AM »
I got kidnapped by a pedophile the first time I played, but ever since then I'm pretty sure I've always made it to the sunset.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2009, 06:26:07 AM »
Is strangers' candy really that tasty to you guys?
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2009, 06:01:37 PM »
Apparently some guy lured me into his car, then tortured and murdered me. :/

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2009, 09:09:33 PM »
Holy hell, what is this dude's body count???
every

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2009, 10:42:49 PM »
I managed to avoid him entirely.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print