Print

Author Topic: Xbox Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 7258 times)

« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2002, 07:37:31 PM »
MammaMia, puh-leese!!!

After reading all of the posts that you have answer to, I know that you are one of THE MOST anti-Microsoft/XBox person on the entire forum!

As a matter of fact, the post that you put in my "The Nintendo Zone:Episode 1(Humor)" proves it!

So stop faking before I get Mario to drop-kick you out the window!

"What if everything you see is more than what you see - the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it or accept that there is much more to the world than you think."

- Shigeru Miyamoto

- Mario

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2002, 07:43:46 PM »
"Ah, come on now. Why do you guys always get like that? "I hate XBox" here, and "Down with Sony!" there."

Because it's fun!

"I mean, what's the big deal? What did they do to you?"

I accidently bought one of Sony's defective CD players. And Microsoft screw up my computer with their 'Microsoft Word 6.0" program.

"It'd be boring if only Nintendo existed anyways, 'cause then you'd have nothing to compare their superiority to, right?"

No, cause then Sega would still be a console maker.

After all their years of failure, they finally succeeded with the DreamCast. That is, they would've if the Playstation 2 wasn't around. And the fact that there would only be 2 consoles make it easier for us to have more games than we do now.

"Anyways, come to my place at 8-10 Pm for Pasta. Lots of pasta. Mm'kay?"

Mamma mia! Pasta?! I'll be there early!!

"What if everything you see is more than what you see - the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it or accept that there is much more to the world than you think."

- Shigeru Miyamoto

- Mario

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2002, 07:56:58 PM »
Death to X-box and to Mama Mia Mario for posting this topic.

I''m-a Luigi, number one!
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2002, 09:12:03 PM »
Can't you take a Joke??? I knew you wouldn't BELEIVE Bill Gayes(woops Gates!) Edited my message,I was just trying to be funny in a sick way. DIE YOU B*STARD BILL GATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You Can Go To H*ll Along With Your ****ed XSH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!! MMMUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*foams at mouth* MUUUUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2002, 09:12:04 PM »
Can't you take a Joke??? I knew you wouldn't BELEIVE Bill Gayes(woops Gates!) Edited my message,I was just trying to be funny in a sick way. DIE YOU B*STARD BILL GATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You Can Go To H*ll Along With Your D*mned XSH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!! MMMUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*foams at mouth* MUUUUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT edited by Gill gayes(woops Bill Gates)

Chika-Flicka!!!(as in cute girls)...Bwahahahaha I have come to The Mushroom Kingdom(not the place,the website!!) in search of a cute girl to steal away to my castle and Date!!!! Muahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Eat yer heart out Bowser!!!!!! Beware!!! I am prone to flame anyone who dares get on my nerves!!!!!!M-M-M-MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by - MamaMia Mario on 3/12/2002 7:13:58 PM

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2002, 03:24:36 PM »
mmmm...that was a great pasta dinner

in memory of that marble mouthed superclownman...0-/<):
___
''dig it, cats and kittens''>>>neutrino (tmnt)

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2002, 07:42:36 PM »
Whoa!
I liked the pasta too!
And why is this in General mario chat?
I agree.
GO AWAY YOU PATHETIC LITTLE BILL GATES!!!!!!
Sorry,I couldn't control myself......

Mario:Welcome too the mushroom kingdom.
Kirby:Welcome too dreamland!
Samus:No!!Welcome too planet zebes!
Yoshi:Welcome too yoshi''s island!
Wario:Welcome too Wario''s woods!
D.K.:Welcome too kongo jungle!
Berry bostwig:Welcome too the diet pepsi twist commercial!
Mario:Who''s berry bostwig???
Berry bostwig:I dunno....
Donald duck:Why am I here???
I don''t belong in some supid nintendo website!
Deezer:Don''t you call this place stupid!*rips donald into pieces*

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2002, 02:50:53 PM »
i knew mama mia mario was jst jokin or his name would be
I
Love
Bill
Gates

or something

Mario:Ive quit my job as a plumber and i''ve become a sleasy pizzaman
Snifit:Id like a large with double mushrooms please.
Mario:here you go.
Snifit:This pizza tastes like @$$ and i feel funny now.
Mario:Well i didnt want to go and pick fresh grade A mushrooms case i''d have to drive a few miles to the supermarket Instead I bought the red ones from some drug dealin kid, and i picked the white ones from the little spot in my backyard where yoshi does his business.
Snifit:AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2002, 06:41:58 AM »
I don't care that you like the x-box more than the gamecube but more than nintendo, i can never forgive you

I am the all powerful Mamuu (Wart) and I am  here to take over Sub-Con then, The Mushroom kingdom then, The Mushroom kingdom (the site)then, The Mushroom World then, Hyrule then, oh forget it.
Also known as orolo1

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2002, 02:10:33 PM »
even if your joking don't say Xbox in the best

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2002, 02:16:35 PM »
i do hate sony, they ruined the gaming indrustry.
They used there advitising power to make the psx look cool so ppl brought it, they don't make good games.
i remember the 16-bit war. That was fun. they competed by making better games.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shigeru Miyamoto i love j00
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shigeru Miyamoto i love j00

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2002, 05:59:52 PM »
Xbox kinda licks my open-heart hole of oblivion and spicey meat-a-balls.
Mama mia~ Thats a spicey meat-a-ball!

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2002, 04:25:52 PM »
*sighs* You people really don't get it. I think it's about time someone talks some sense into you. WHO really cares if someone likes Xbox or not. It's THEIR opinion. I LOVE Xbox. I HAVE an Xbox and play it all the time. I believe everyone here has Fanboy phobia. This is a MARIO forum, not a nintendo forum and kill everyone who likes Sony or Microsoft. I mean half of you probably never have played Xbox before, or if they did it was only for 10 minutes. Yes the controller is weird at first but afterwards it feels REALLY comfortable. After I play my Xbox and start playing my Gamecube the controller is really small. Don't even say that it doesn't have any good games. Anyone hear of Halo. That should be a good enough reason right there. Unless your not alowed to play Mature games. So I think it's pretty pathetic to just like nintendo. My suggestion is get over your Fanboy ways and get a little variety in your gaming future. (P.s I don't care if you don't like what I said. This needed to be said some day)

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2002, 06:10:36 PM »
AHHH!! I Quick! Let's form an Angry MOB and run Mario Addict of the Forum!!!!!!

« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2002, 05:12:55 PM »
If you love X_BOX what are you doing on a NINTENDO forum?  Especially one with heavy anti-X-Box sentiment.  I hate X-Box, as you can tell from my new sig.

--- 2002 Bad Awards --- Given to the worst.
Worst videogame console: X-Box
Worst computer/videogame company: Microsoft
Stupidest person on earth: Bill Gates
Ugliest person on earth: Britney Spears
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

Print