Print

Author Topic: What was your FIRST EVER video game?  (Read 14370 times)

« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2003, 08:36:24 PM »
Ya Cupperson, I know what tandy computers are. I can remember when my tightwad stepgrandfather gave us one of those crappy things. I remember we had to type about 300 pages of code just to get the stupid thing going. Then about the only thing we could do with it is play a very very very old Wheel Of fortune game, which we never did beat. That stupid jerk, the only reason he gave us that stupid computer was because they got the most advanced one at the time. Needless to say that crudy thing ended up at good will after about a year.

O ya by the way like so many( too many actually.....) My first one was SMB/DH which I originally got with the NES package (My grandmother got me that [no help from step-grandfather] )

It''s a me Marionut#1

Edited by - marionut#1 on 5/7/2003 7:44:48 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2003, 04:08:37 PM »
The first game that I owned was Sonic the Hedgehog 2. Actually, that was my older brothers. The first game that was MINE would have to be about 3, because I got them all for Christmas as well as a NES. They would be Super Mario Bros. 3, a surfing and skateboarding game and I think there was another. I'm not possitive. I don't think it was because I can't remeber it (my NES broke and I got rid of it, due to lack unworkingness)

« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2003, 06:50:18 PM »
my very first game to play was Trog on NES, i was about 3, but i played it till i got tired of it...which didnt take long and my favorite game is *drumrole* you guessed it FF7 and on a nintendo note, SMRPG and YI are my alltime favs on SNES. its weird how i remember playing that game just like it was yesterday *sigh* anyway i try to enjoy EVERY game i play, but for those, as ive mentioned in FF forever post, bad seeds on certain systems and series. but theres my little piece of mind so ill just stop typing because if i do any longer ill be talking to myself in 3rd person and oh no you dont want me to do that am i right gunbl---DOH!!

The penguins will take us all away!! So says Boss AKA: Tonfa

« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2003, 07:37:08 PM »
My first game was Super Mario Land for Gameboy (C)1989 (on the title screen) i got it when...hmm...don't remember...
Everything you say could be racist, even this sentence.

« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2003, 07:50:17 PM »
Oh my goodness, that was MY first game too! It's what started me in my Mario days! Man, those were the days......I think. Now there's Gamecube^_^.
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #65 on: June 11, 2003, 09:18:51 AM »
Hmm... I posted on this topic on Dec. 23 about how I'm going to buy an NES after christmas. Six months later, I just called a used toy shop by my house, and NOW they have a Nintendo, but not the power cables. GWAAAAAH!!!

« Reply #66 on: June 11, 2003, 09:23:29 AM »
So? Just get some multipurpose A/V cables.

Oh, you mean power? I think the SNES may use the same power adapter.

Edited by - CashCrazed on 6/11/2003 8:24:28 AM
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #67 on: June 11, 2003, 09:30:59 AM »
NO cashcrazed...the NES uses a 9v power adapter...SNES uses a 10v power adapter...really any 9v adapter will work..but if you use any other adapter with it there is a chance that you might destroy the nes..IE burn the cicuit board up..

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Print