Print

Author Topic: Nintendo Trivia Game!!!!!!  (Read 15691 times)

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2003, 10:58:41 PM »
Uh, is this a universal password? If not, how did you get my name and town? I can't try it out right now because Tom's store is under renovation (which is crazy because it was already huge!). I wonder how big it's gonna be tomorrow . . .

Luigison, thanks for the trophy. I already have the Luigi one, so this is perfect.
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2003, 11:00:25 PM »
Dang! You said, "I got it from someone on another forum," which obviously means it's universal. I'm messing up this topic! Just ignore me, guys.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2003, 11:33:51 PM »
I think it is a Universal Code too, but I don't put much confidence in the person who gave it to me.

Do you have a question?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2003, 12:16:22 AM »
Wow, thinking up a really good Nintendo question is difficult. Maybe I'll start thinking about good questions now so that next time it comes to me I'll have one worth some thought.

Anyway, here's what I have this time:

What is on the front cover of The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Hyrule Symphony?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2003, 01:37:28 AM »
The Ocarina of Time. (I know that's right.)
Hmm... let's see... I could be really devious and ask what Krystal's (or anyone else's) last line in Star Fox Adventures is, but that'd probably be too hard*...

Okay, so this'll be easier. (SFA is on my mind, because I just beat it for about the 10th time.)

There is a glaring inconsistency on the box art for SFA. What is it?

Hmm... I think I'll try that Mario Trophy code soon... but I have no room in my house... oh well...

*I know the last 5% of the game by heart.
That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2003, 12:15:43 PM »
What makes you so sure you're right? . . . Well, you are. You could have mentioned the forest, but that's okay. Have you seen the cover before? For those who have not but would like to, check it out:

http://www.chudahs-corner.com/soundtracks/zelda-hyrule2.jpg

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2003, 03:25:16 PM »
Inconsisity means mistake right?Well i think the mistake is peppy & slippy are with fox & krystal while there fighting because peppy & slippy are supposed to be in great fox!

Do you know when we die,we''ll be boos too?
Find your inner monkey.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2003, 01:03:59 AM »
You're correct! (That was the main error, anyway.)
Yes, Peppy and Slippy never come down to the planet, and the other mistake is that Krystal is never in that room. On the cover, they're all in a room in Krazoa Palace where you get the last Krazoa Spirit from General Scales. Krystal wasn't freed until after Fox got all the spirits, so she couldn't be there either. (Not to mention Tricky, who can't usually warp, and you must warp to get into the aforementioned room.)

And Watoad, I did go look up the cover, and thereby made sure I was right. It was kinda small though, so I couldn't see much else besides the Ocarina.
That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2003, 10:33:13 AM »
I wish you could go look up the music, hear what it's like. That, in my opinion, is one excellent album.

You make Star Fox Adventures sound so fun, Chupperson! Does that game have cities to explore and rural landscapes through which to roam? The Krazoa Palace sounds neat. And I bet, with the game's sweet graphics, that it looks even neater than it sounds.

Okay, I'm totally veering off the topic of trivia. Go ahead whenever you're ready, Pink King Boo.

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2003, 07:10:41 PM »
Wahoo!My turn again!
Who is the last person who gives you a present in Mario Party 4,& plus,whats the present they give you?

Edited by - Pink King Boo on 1/23/2003 6:31:20 PM
Find your inner monkey.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2003, 10:15:27 PM »
I don't know. Someone else?

Anyway, if you want to hear some of the top-notch music of SFA, go here!
http://www.rarextreme.com/games/starfoxmp3s.html
I reccommend the Credits music and the Krazoa Palace music, which is listed as track 15, I think....
And yeah, it has lots of different environments...:-)

Now that I've dragged this completely off topic, I hope someone can answer PKB's question...

I write poetry when I`m not looking.
That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2003, 11:50:18 PM »
"I'm totally veering off the topic" –Me

"I've dragged this completely off topic" –Chupperson

Like Watoad like Chupperson.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2003, 11:51:41 PM »
Pitiful, isn't it? :-P

I write poetry when I`m not looking.
That was a joke.

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2003, 06:40:43 PM »
C'mon the MP4 Q is an easy one!If you dont get the answer by tomorow ill ask another Q.

Find your inner monkey.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2003, 07:59:28 PM »
Do you mean the star that gives you the constellation?  Or does the question refer to something that happens after beating it with everyone?  (I wouldn't know if it's the latter)

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Print